Liyue

It had been around a week since they'd done their trip to pester Albedo and Katheryne had requested for Aether and Y/n to stop by the guild before heading out to take requests. As requested the two arrived at her counter, "Did you need something?" Aether asked wondering why Katheryne had specifically requested him and Y/n.

"Greetings Traveler, as you may know, your deeds are known to all in Monstadt. If you keep it up, I'm sure you'll become a great adventurer. But to do this you must widen your horizons beyond Monstadt." She began to explain her intentions. It was more than clear that Katheryne had good intentions with the new commission she was about to give the Traveler.

Aether, however, seemed confused not understanding, "But I only really know Monstadt." He stated slightly helplessly unsure of what the receptionist was trying to insinuate.

Katheryne quickly assured the blonde, "That is because your adventures thus far have all been limited to the Mondstadt area." She said with a calm smile and somewhat soothing tone before continuing her point, "But all that is about to change. Soon, you will be able to venture into the world beyond. Take this letter and deliver it to Liyue Katherine." She prompted handing the Traveler a letter.

Paimon who'd been listening whilst invisible suddenly appeared, "There's another Katheryne in Liyue?!" She asked with an obvious astonished look on her face. 

The woman nodded, "Yes, I am sure you'll have no problem locating her." She stated amiably.

Paimon thought for a moment as she quickly came up with a new name to distinguish the 'old' Katheryne and the 'new' one. "Then... Paimon will call you Monstadt Katheryne from now on!" she decided brightly.

Katheryne simply nodded once more, "If it helps advance your adventuring career, call me whatever you like." Having been around plenty of eccentric people in the Monstadt adventuring guild she had long gotten used to simply agreeing. "Anyway, once Liyue Katheryne has this letter, she will be your point of contact there for all your adventuring needs. " Katheryne said prompting them once more.

The Traveler and Y/n nodded casually. "Alright, thanks again Katheryne!" Y/n said cheerfully happy that she had finally prompted them to begin exploring a bit further than the Monstadt territories. 

Katheryne gave them a small wave as the group had left to deliver her letter. "Y/n, you seem pretty familiar with Liyue, mind showing us around?" Aether suggested, remembering that Y/n would probably be a decent guide for the new territory. 

The girl nodded. "Actually if we're heading over to Liyue I should probably grab Avi, they're gonna host their annual 'let's ask god how to run the country' next week. So we should be sure to stay around!" she agreed, pointing vaguely in the direction of her home.

Aether waited in the living space with Paimon as Y/n went into her room to retrieve her pet. However, once she got into the place she noticed that he wasn't there. 'Avieer, the hell are you?' She quickly asked wondering where he went. 

 After a few moments, a response came back. 'Out testing something, did you need something?' 

Feeling slightly annoyed she replied with a sarcastic,' You cheating on me or what?' 

This time the response came quickly, indicating that he'd gotten closer already, 'Yes.' he replied in a jokingly deadpanned voice.

Y/n feeling that this man had slowly become more and more immune to her 'advances' shot back, 'you admit we're a thing then?' quickly hoping to get a bit more of the upper hand. 

The reply came back almost instantly as the slime had almost arrived. 'we both already know who'd win in a true flirt contest,'  Calling her out on her shit real quick.