V

"Anything I need to know for the party?" you asked Regulus as you two entered the charms classroom, both sitting in your usual spot while waiting for the rest of the students and the professor to arrive "You know colors?" you said, raising an eyebrow "Do you want to get matching outfits? Should I be ready to leave at midnight before our carriage turns back into a pumpkin?"

"Pumpkin?" he asked, confused.

"Nevermind." you waved a dismissive hand in his way, remembering he didn't even know what a T.V. was. "What I mean is, this party's going to be the last time we see each other for weeks! We need to make it special so I can go back to the memories when the bitter reality hits me and you're not there." you finished, letting out a dramatic sigh as you placed the back of your hand over your forehead.

Regulus looked at you with concern "Are you being dramatic or serious? I can't tell." he asked.

You narrowed your eyes, letting your performance fall as you flew a piece of hair out of your face "You're not fun." you grunted "And just so you know, I am being serious."

"It's only two weeks, Y/N." he reminded you "You'll survive." He was met with silence, turning to look at you and the angry pout of your lips. He let out a long sigh "You have lived most of your life without me, what's two weeks?" he asked.

You scoffed, letting your jaw fall as you crossed your arms "I don't know, you cold hearted man. Maybe two weeks of boredom?" you said, watching as his eyes turned into one of disbelief "Torture." you added "What am I supposed to do with two weeks by myself?" you asked him.

"What did you do before we became friends?"

Your brain froze at his question, both mind and eyes blank as you stared into the void. Regulus calling your name brought you back and your face turned sour as your eyes focused back on the raven haired boy before you "You are no good influence." you mumbled sourly.

"Pardon?" he asked, his eyebrows scrunched together as he placed his book down, his attention completely on you.

"Since that day you hit me in the head my entire life revolves around you!" you whispered yelled, watching his shoulders relax as he tilted his head "And don't try to deny it, we both know it's true." you said, starting to pick up your things and shoving them inside your bag.

"What are you doing?" he asked, never trying to stop you and instead handing you the things you had placed on his side of the table.

"I, " you said, placing a hand in your chest as you stood from your chair, looking down at him "am taking space from you. You have consumed my entire life." you hissed, the urges to laugh coming through as a small smile broke through you every now and then.

Regulus watched you walk a few feet from where he sat, patiently staring at the back of your head with a small smirk "Y/N." he called, his voice steady and calm "We have class, remember?"

You stopped, sharply turning to face him again from the front of the classroom. You purse your lips, glancing between the door and Regulus. You gave up in the end, letting your shoulders fall, dragging your bag all over the floor until you reached your chair again, falling into it.

Regulus bent down from his chair to pick up your bag from the ground, placing it on the table as he turned to look at you with a small smile "If it makes you feel better," he said, breaking the silence that had fallen in the classroom "You have consumed my entire life as well."

Your face broke from the bothered look you had put on, swingin your head so you would be looking at Regulus "It does," you smiled "We're attached to the hip." you said, moving your chair so you would be next to him.