51: Killing The Beginning

Obito only brought them to a dimension so that no matter what the creature does with its inhuman body and artificial powers, it would not have any chance of escape.

It's not like it can travel through dimensions, like me... Obito wanted to think that. If Kaguya created a monster, she must have given it powers that seem unimaginable for normal, every-day people.

Although that's most likely not possible. Because if he was right, then Zetsu would not be dead in his timeline. Plus, he witnessed most of what happened in the fight before dying, so it was stupid of him to think that in the first place.

Obito entered a place in his dimension where it was a clearing in the middle of nowhere.

Trees surrounded the place they were in, of course, if only as a silencer.

"And you are... Obito Uchiha?" It asked, voice just like how it was during the battle.

Obito didn't respond to that question as it stood as straight as it could with its whole left side burned.

It must not feel pain... Obito shook his head, although inwardly as he approached it menacingly, meaning to make it feel fear.

But it didn't budge.

"You're after Nagato's Rinnegan, aren't you..." Obito simply snarled the last word out.

The creature did not make a move with its face, but it sure did move a step back.

Obito watched its movements carefully with his Sharingan.

"If that's your goal..." Obito's speed increased as he walked towards the creature, and grabbed its throat.

It attempted to take the hand off its throat, and even tried to phase through the attack like it usually does, but Obito activated his own permeating ability, causing the Zetsu's to fail and its power now useless against him.

"...then did you really think it would be THAT easy to escape...!?"

Obito's voice has turned into a furious whisper.

"I am Uchiha Obito, to answer your question...and I am sure you did not expect me, Black Zetsu, to destroy your plans. Surely you knew I was there, I was the one who murdered Madara Uchiha."

The Black Zetsu froze in its spot as the hand around its throat tightened considerably, something no normal human can do.

It visibly looked at the hand holding it as it started to hover from the ground slowly.

The hand that was choking it... was white. It was whiter than the man's left hand...

It trailed off as it was choked even harder.

He will not die from just a choke, but it still feels uncomforta-

It cut off its own thoughts as something started to form behind them.

Obito was unfazed as his Mangekyou Sharingan glowed brighter than before.

"To think of even trying to underestimate me..."

Obito laughed as a glowing, light blue, full-bodied creature stood tall and staring down at Zetsu.

Black Zetsu, if it was even possible, had eyes as wide as saucers.

"You must be so stupid!"

The Susano'o, as Black Zetsu found out, was staring down at him with the intent to murder, just like the one choking him.