61: Don't Forget I Still Respect You

"I promise."

Minato continued to glare as Tobi sighed once more.

"Alright, let's get straight to the point." Tobi put a hand to his fox mask and pulled.

Minato's eyes widened even more when Tobi revealed his face to him.

Deep scar lines littered the entire right side of his face as he looked down at Minato almost menacingly.

The dark shadows of his face made his Sharingan shine even brighter as it spun.

Minato couldn't look away from his face as it somehow reminded him of someone.

"So," Tobi started, picking at a white strand of his hair, "How do I look? Cool? Creepy? What?"

Minato's eyes were wide as he examined the rogue's face. He had white, spiky hair, crooked features with one eye closed, and the Sharingan...

Minato scrunched his face at the resemblance of the man.

You look a lot like-

"Obito, right? I look a lot like him, don't I."

Tobi smirked when Minato's expression changed to surprise.

"How do you-"

"Okay, that's what I brought you here for." Tobi confirmed, nodding with a closed eye.

Minato frowned as he attempted to make a Rasengan, only for it to pop as soon as it was starting to spin the wind around to create it.

He gritted his teeth as the wood wrapped around him tighter.

"I will make a confession." Tobi started once they made eye contact again. He wasn't sure if Minato even took into consideration that he can quite literally put him in a genjutsu right then and there if he continued to look into Tobi's Sharingan eye.

Minato didn't respond, only continued to glare as his cerulean eyes darkened considerably bit by bit while looking up at the Uchiha.

"...I know you probably won't believe me, that much I'm sure of, but..." Tobi sighed, calming himself as he deactivated his Sharingan and looked at Minato directly in the eye.

"I... am Obito Uchiha from the future."

Minato's jaw dropped.

"Wh...what!?" he basically screeched in shock as his eyes widened even more.

Tobi scratched the back of his head. "Let me explain, got it?" he sighed out through his nose as he looked back down at Minato after momentarily looking away.

Minato had lines on his face as his brows were knitted together tightly. Tobi would admit that he also saw sweat coat the Hokage's current unpleasant expression.

"H-how- so you're telling me that the Obito Uchiha that wants to become Hokage, is YOU!?" Minato was at the peak of disbelief.

Tobi sighed again, closing his eye.

Minato shook his head in more disbelief of what was just admitted to him.

"...impossible... all these years... I do not believe it...! Obito, my student, is not you... he is not you! How would my brightest student turn into someone like... like you!?"

Tobi shook his head as Minato continued to list reasons as to how his student Obito Uchiha could ever become 'someone' like Tobi.

Tobi stomped his foot in the ground, effectively redirecting the blonde's attention.