Chapter 5

Everyone went into there room... Jisoo, Rose and Irene are in there room changing into swimsuit as Jin held a pool party there...

It's 10 am in morning, the sun is spreading it's  lights on each living kinds on earth, the wind is pleasant and warm...
Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin and Jimin, arrive near pool area, which was not so crowded as Jin booked it earlier for them...

" Hello friends, let's began the party" a man, who probably the host of party say seeking everyone's attention

" Hello friends, let's began the party" a man, who probably the host of party say seeking everyone's attention... " Yeah...began the party" everyone present there say in unison... The host wave towards a man who is controlling music and beats, start music... Everyone start to move and sway with the music...
Some people enjoying inside the pool, some under the shower, while others swaying near pool in groups...

Jisoo, Rose and Irene too enjoying pool party and swaying their body with music... Jimin come near Rose and start to dance with her... Jisoo and Irene chuckled and move away from them towards shower, the cold water started to flow down there bodies, making them shiver, they again started to sway with music...

Jungkook, taehyung and Jin who where quite away from them, come towards them and they too join them... Irene blush as Jin come near her and ask her to dance with him... Jin and Irene move away, letting jisoo alone with tae and jungkook... Jisoo was fully enjoying ignoring her surrounding...

" Lisa, why don't you ask Jungkook to dance with you" one of the Lisa friend ask her... " Yeah, Lisa go and ask him" her other friend to force her... " Yeah, why not"  Lisa say and started to move towards jungkook... But she stop when her friend compliment jisoo " Who's that girl... With taehyung oppa and jungkook oppa" lisa's  one friend ask to another one. " She's there friend" the other friend reply. " She's pretty don't you think" the former one say, while later one nodded in agreement...
Lisa glare at them and continued to walk towards jungkook...

" Hello... " Lisa grate to jungkook and taehyung, yeah jisoo is still in her own world not minding anyone... " Jungkookshi, can I have dance with you" lisa ask with gentle smile. Jungkook who was dancing with taehyung and jisoo, stop and after thinking couple of seconds nodded... Lisa get excited as he accept her proposal for dance...

" Jisooshi, you wanna grab some drinks " taehyung ask a tired and sweaty jisoo. As she danced continuously and now she's tired..
"Taehyung, don't call me jisooshi, it's make me feel older than you, just call me jisoo...and yeah I want something to drink" jisoo say while putting her right hand on taehyung shoulder...
Taehyung nodded and smile slightly,he grab jisoo hand and take her towards drinking corner.

" What you wanna drink Jisoo" tae ask jisoo who was sitting near between pool and drinking corner. " I want...whatever you want to drink bring one for me too, but no not alcohol one" jisoo reply showing her sweet smile... Taehyung nodded and order two glass of strawberry-lemon mojitos...