Chapter 16

Ambulance arrived, Jisoo, Rose and one senior doctor where inside ICU room attending the operation. While outside taehyung, his family members with Sana's family member's where impatiently waiting in waiting area.

 While outside taehyung, his family members with Sana's family member's where impatiently waiting in waiting area

" What happened Jisoo" taehyung asked worriedly as soon as they some out of emergency room. " He's out of danger, but now onwards you have to take care of him, don't let him stress too much, don't let his blood pressure high...and make the atmosphere around him happier." The senior doctor answer. Jisoo and Rose where just nodding in agreement, jisoo know he had a soft spot for his family, he loves them so much, he rarely argue with them.

" Doctor what happened to him, why all of sudden." Mrs.kim asked worriedly. " It's not sudden, he's not well, I mean he's stressed about something, and he have high blood pressure too." senior doctor answer. " Doctor can we see him"Mrs. Kim asked worriedly. " Yes you can...but remember what I said okk" doctor replied and leave with Jisoo and Rose.

Taehyung was so worried about his appa, he think it's all happened because of him...he's the reason for his stress and anxiety level increases. He didn't paid attention to others and his girlfriend too and went inside.

" Appa, I am sorry...I am sorry appa, I will do what you say, please don't stress yourself" taehyung say with teary and hoarse voice, everyone who come there where looking at him.His mom too looking at them with pity, she knows he love jisoo so much but for his family members he will leave his love, he care about them so much. " Taehyung, you don't have to say sorry, you didn't do anything wrong, don't blame yourself" his father say in low weak voice.

" My friend don't stress yourself, you don't have to worry about anything I am here, I will take every responsibility of there engagement and marriage too" his dad's best friend James and Sana's father say, Mr. Kim didn't say anything and nodded slowly.

It's been a week, taehyungs dad was discharged and taehyung taking care of him, he's blaming himself for his dad condition to himself.
" Jisoo...what happen you are looking off today" rose asked jisoo concernly."Rose...I think we are not meant to be together" jisoo replied opening her heart to her best friend." Why are you saying this...he will not leave you" rose say assuring her." Rose I am sacred...I love him so much but I am lossing hopes...he didn't even call me since after that incident" jisoo say when her phone buzz, with massage from non other than her boyfriend taehyung "Jisoo I told you,to not lose hope,look he reply you, he might worried about his dad" rose say happily.
'Jisoo I wanted to met you, meet me at new cafe where we always meet'.

It's evening time, when jisoo leave from hospital to cafe where taehyung wanted to met her, she's nervous as what he wanted to tell her, she's not thinking positively, her mind is filled with only negative thoughts.

Taehyung arrived in couple of minutes and spot his girlfriend sitting at usual spot near window.