🐻BONUS 🐰

Five years later

" Jihyung,wake up baby, you are going to be late" jisoo the mother of only son jihyung call him but he didn't even force his single muscle to get stress. Jisoo sigh and pull his blanket making that little child pout cutely still sleeping on his bed like a bear.
" Eomma, just five minutes,please " that little child say in sleepy and cutely.

" I am making breakfast for you till then you should get up from bed okk" jisoo say in stern yet sweet voice,she too wanted to let her son sleep cutely and stay beside her all the time but it's not possible, he had to learn many things too and whi...

" I am making breakfast for you till then you should get up from bed okk" jisoo say in stern yet sweet voice,she too wanted to let her son sleep cutely and stay beside her all the time but it's not possible, he had to learn many things too and which are not possible to learn by staying home.

She wonder sometimes how time flew fast, it's like yesterday she give birth to there little baby, and now he grown up to go to school.
Jihyung, Jisoo and Taehyung first and only child, his now four years old and a smart and cute little boy, he's sharp and perfect in his work and everything like his father,and cute and friendly like his mother. He's his mother, father gentleman.

" Good morning Jisooyaa" taehyung her husband who come from his work out session grate his wifey while back hugging her who almost done preparing there breakfast.

" Good morning tae" she simply replied without paying much attention, making taehyung feel distant, yeah she's act sometimes like this after jihyung grown up and there responsibilities increase, she give more attention to him than her husband

" Good morning tae" she simply replied without paying much attention, making taehyung feel distant, yeah she's act sometimes like this after jihyung grown up and there responsibilities increase, she give more attention to him than her husband. " Jichu, are you mad at something" he asked confusedly on which she just shoke her head as no. " Then what happen...did I do something" he asked and pulled her close to him. " Tae, it's nothing...it's just I am thinking how times flies, we got married, and then our little baby born,and now he's started going to school to...how our responsibilities increase and then how jihyung...

" Jisoo, you are thinking too much, we can't stop time, just cherish every moment, me,you and our little champ, okk" taehyung say simply with deep meaning, he hug his wife and kiss her forehead lightly.