Chapter 6

After cruise trip, everyone get busy in there daily life and schedules... Jisoo and her friends as usual studying for there final year in medical college... Jin and Irene running there company and handling the project... Taehyung and jungkook are now focusing on updating new version of there first game...

But someone is off from last day, after coming from trip...
" Jungkook... Jungkook... Jeon jungkook........" Taehyung call  jungkook who was zoned out while attending meeting...
" Ohh... yeah... where we are " jungkook ask in low voice to another colleague in gaming company... " Jungkook are you not feeling well" taehyung asked in worried tone... Jungkook just shook his head as no... They again start there meeting...

" So it's final, me, Jungkook, Mark and Lucas will attend the meeting with Korea's biggest gaming company CEO Mr. Lim... is that clear " taehyung say and end the meeting. Everyone started to move out of meeting hall, jungkook was picking his files and about to live, then tae call him " Jungkook, you are off, are you really fine... how about grab a coffee with me"...
" Thanks, I am fine, but not in mood of coffee" jungkook say simply and leave the meeting hall... Taehyung sigh and he too move out of the hall...

Jisoo come from her university as usual tired and sleepy, she take a quick nap for releasing stress... After an hour...She woke up and get freshen up... Jisoo call Rose for accompanying her for coffee break, but she's busy with her date...

'Should I call him... but he might be busy' jisoo thought to herself...
' A single call... will not disturb him, right' she thought and call the man who she was thinking at that time...
She called and too her surprise he pick her call within a second...
" Hello, jisooshi... I mean jisoo, what happened" the man ask her in quite worried tone. " Nothing to worry....did I disturb you" she say in quite low voice but he hear her." No, you didn't" he replied... " Actually...I just called because... I wanna ask you...if you wanna want to grab coffee with me...only if you are not busy"  she say hesitantly... " Sure, you know I just thought of it too" taehyung replied. " Really, you too thought to grab coffee with me" she say happily. " No, I just thought of coffee only" taehyung say which make jisoo kinda sad, then he realized what he say after sudden change in jisoo voice" Hey I didn't meant like that... But jisoo cut him off. "Hey, I understand what you want to say...then let's meet at the new cafe where we meet weeks ago." jisoo say...

They end the call, jisoo wear a simple outfit and grab her bag, as cafe is not far from her house, she walk by herself... Atmosphere was quite pleasant, sun is about to set, sky was pinkish- orange in colour...

This time she didn't plug her earphone's

This time she didn't plug her earphone's... After that incident she try her best avoid it... She reached near cafe and spot taehyung, who was already waiting for her, she fasten her pace...

" Sorry, I was late" jisoo say in apologetic way. " No, I just arrived too" he say and make there way inside the cafe...
Jisoo order cappuccino for herself, while tae order latte...
They enjoy there coffee while talking on random topics and about there daily life... And took some selfies too...