Chapter 18

It's been three days after taehyungs engagement get cancel and Sana and her dad James went back to New York. Taehyung was not in his stable state, his not concentrating on anything, and it didn't get unnoticed by his friend jungkook and his hyung Jin. Jin always try to courage him to tell jisoo what happened and he still loves her, but that guy is afraid to face her...why because he broke promise to her...but promises are meant to be broken.

Jungkook didn't like his friend nature, he's disappointed in him for not taking courage to speak up. He call someone and leave the gaming company without telling taehyung.

Here jisoo on other side trying her best to moved on from her first love...but it's too hard for her as she loves him unconditionally, call her selfish or what she didn't like to see him with other girl...she wants to be the only girl to stay beside him and support him, care him and loves him. " Hello, Jungkook...want happened" she asked jungkook who call her while she's busy checking on patients.

" Jisoo can we meet...it's urgent" jungkook say nervously.
" Jungkook, are you fine...what happened" she asked worriedly, she didn't break any contact with Jungkook, he's her true bestie like Rose. " Just meet me at our usual cafe" he say and cut the call leaving jisoo worried.

Jisoo leave towards there usual cafe, where many times both taehyung and jisoo have dated. She arrived and looked around to spot no one. She as usual sit on her usual spot and looked out of window...

unconsciously her mind started to think about the sweet memories she create with taehyung, how they dated at this cafe and talk for hours, how they spend there time at his apartment how they roam here and there at holidays and all

...unconsciously her mind started to think about the sweet memories she create with taehyung, how they dated at this cafe and talk for hours, how they spend there time at his apartment how they roam here and there at holidays and all.

" Sorry we are late" jungkook say to jisoo who became gloomy because of sweet memories. " No you are not" she say wiping of her tears and looked at him...who wasn't alone, lisa is also with him.She looked at them confusedly who take sit infront of her.
" Jisoo unnie, I am sorry" lisa say as soon as she sit on place. Jisoo looked at her confusedly as she first time call her unnie and second she's apologizing her...for what.

" I am sorry for everything, I break you and taehyung oppa apart" lisa say guiltily. " What are you saying...I am...I am not understanding anything" jisoo asked confusedly. " Just listen her first jisoo" jungkook say on which she nodded confusedly.

" I was so jealous of you as Jungkook likes you back then, I know it's not your fault he likes you, but I am blinded by my friends words............................ and this is how we plan to take revenge, by taking advantage of sana unnie love for oppa and her dad's investment in my dad's company" lisa tell her everything while lowering her head, she thought jisoo will get angry at her like others but jisoo is jisoo...she nodded understandingly and reply.

" It's not your fault nor Sana's fault though, you love Jungkook while Sana's loves tae but your way to get them is wrong... I am sorry for getting in between you all, I am sorry because of me you didn't get jungkook...and cause you to think like that way...and one more thing I never thought you bad way, I know you never think bad for me too, it's just your surroundings make you think that way." jisoo say looking at both lisa and Jungkook. Lisa shoke her head as no and apologize her " I should be sorry, and now I know....why both Jungkook and taehyung oppa fall for you, you are really an angel, a kind sweet person ...you are not like what my friends tell me back then" lisa say wiping of tears which where about to fall.