Chapter 8

Rain started to get heavy as time passes, Jisoo stopped crying and apologies that man for getting wet because of her." Sorry mister, because of me you have to stay in this heavy rain...you can go now I am fine... Thank you again" she said guiltily in polite manner. He stand from that beach and offer his hand to her, while she looked at him confusedly "Let me drop you home"  he offer her but she shoke her head as no. " Thank you, I can go on my own...I don't want to trouble you...you already save me twice from accident,if I am not wrong... aren't you the one" she said and smile showing her sweet as thankful gesture...

He nodded and again asked her to come with him, she nodded in defeat ... They both get inside his car, no one dare to broke silence until jisoo speak " Thank you again...we always meet when I was in trouble it's such a coincidence." Jisoo said and chuckles, while that mask man nodded lightly... Again whole ride towards jisoo house become silent, he drop her at her home...
" Thank you...and sorry for trouble, I wet your car...but you know where I live" jisoo asked confusedly." Ohh... I too live in these area...so I know...I mean I saw you" he replied blankly... Jisoo smile and went into her house... The pain and badmouth she heard of those girls are went away, she is now feeling light and happy because of unknown person...

Next day was also tiresome for Jisoo and her friends as they had to do continues practical and check on patients... Thankfully no one bully her... After tiresome day she went to her home with Rose and Jimin... Jisoo didn't tell her friend about Jungkook confession and yesterday's incident and Rose too didn't ask her as she knows she will sooner or later will tell her...

Here Jungkook was happy for finally expressing himself to Jisoo, but little bit he was sad as jisoo's replied is yet to know...
Taehyung as usual busy in his business as there game launch weeks ago his work increase over night...

Both friends after work went nearby cafe for a break... Both order there favorite one, no one dare to talk, something was awkward between them which is not usually happens...
Until Taehyung break the silence in serious tone " Jungkook... Did you like Jisoo" he asked looking straight into his eyes, on which Jungkook choke... " What do you mean" jungkook asked coughing... " You know what I mean, I saw you confessing her yesterday, I had that idea earlier that you like her as you are quite off too since the day we back from trip... you don't need to hid that from me" tae say in stern but polite way, Jungkook didn't know what to say he was quietly listening his friend...
" Jungkook what if she like someone else" tae asked which made Jungkook confused, yeah he never thought what if jisoo like someone else. " If... If she like someone... then I will not...I will not interfere in her love life anymore, but I will definitely stay beside her as a friend"  jungkook replied confidently after thinking couple of minutes.

" Tae, did you follow me yesterday"  Jungkook asked curiously as why he was there... " No...I didn't follow you, I was present there before you come, I saw you standing alone outside the cafe waiting for someone... So I waited until jisoo come...later I went back" Taehyung replied honestly... " You didn't saw me confessing her...then."  Jungkook wanted to know how come he know he proposed her if he didn't saw him confessing her, before that taehyung cut his sentence saying...
" Jungkook you are my best friend we are friends from school time, you think I didn't know you, you might didn't know me well but I know you very well, I can tell you whats going into your mind just by looking at your face"

As today's day is off because of Sunday jisoo's resting in her house playing online games and chatting with virtual friends...It's her medicine for all stress... She feel free and happy with had...

After letting her stress away she take a long bath and went in kitchen to help her mom... " Mom, what is special today" she ask her mom and kiss on her cheeks. " Nothing my angel, I had to attend a surgery so...I am sorry" her mom tell her the reason while she just sigh, yeah her mom and dad loves her care her but they never express them as they are always busy in works, she too never complain that as they are doing only for her...