Break 1: Companions

Clara: Okay, guys. Since this will be a long journey, why don't we take a break? Any of you hungry?

Random Viking: Yeah! I have a big appetite!

Clara: Okay then, to the dining hall!

Everyone gather in the dining hall to find food served on the table. Everyone sat and start to eat. Hiccup and Astrid sat with the Dawn twins after they get yak steak. Hiccup noticed the Dawn twins that they're eating rice, dry noodles, and marinated roast pork with a clear soda. Clara notice that Hiccup is starting and she glared at him to eat and he did.

Hiccup: So, I just want to know, what are you guys eating?

Astrid seems to be curious too as Clara drinks her soda.

Clara: Well, we are eating roasted boar chops which were dipped into a sauce, and the steamed white seeds we called rice.

Astrid: We see, but why is your water bubbling?

Clara: The drinks we are drinking are called soda, which was a fruit-flavored bubbled water. It comes in different flavors. Lemon and lime are some of our favorites.

Carol nodded and they continue to talk. As Hiccup wanted to know about the Dawn twins' life, someone shouted.

Tuffnut: Ahh! A cookie, a dog, and a bug mouse!

Everyone turns their heads to find Tuffnut pointing at a white dog with gingerbread on its head and a green-like creature flying next to them as they enter the room.

Clara and Carol laughed at Tuffnut's reaction.

Clara: Sugar Plum, Clarity, Malissa, what are you guys doing here?

Sugar Plum Cookie: Well, we got bored and we decided to have a night party until we heard a commotion here.

Clara: Why don't you join us to see their future?

The trio companions look at each other and they agreed before joining the twins alongside Hiccup and Astrid.

Malissa: Hi. I like your crown.

Astrid: Thanks. It dropped on my lap for having the right answer in Dragon Training.

The Vikings are aware of the companions while the dragons are curious. After the meal, everyone went back to their seats, and Sugar Plum Cookie, Clarity, and Malissa joined the Dawn twins.

Clara: Is everyone ready?

Everyone agreed.

Carol: Let's go back!