Break 8: The Warning

Dinner was just around the corner and everyone enjoys their dinner - aside from Snotlout and Mildew in the unwanted area due to dragons. After dinner, everyone is about to go to bed when a sound of a gong played by Carol with Clara by her side...

Carol: Can all grownups over the age of 20 stay here for the announcement? This is about the next scene of the future.

Clara: I'm afraid that the younglings and dragons must be excused to bed.

Tuffnut: Why?

Ellie bangs the gong.

Ellie: JUST DO AS THEY SAID!!!

Carol: Uh... Don't mind Ellie. She and her father had anger issues, but please do say so.

All younglings and dragons left the dining hall leaving all grownups behind.

Stoick: What are you going to tell us?

Clara and Carol glance at each other in worry.

Clara: Well, you see, there will be a scene where someone sacrifices themselves to protect your heir.

Everyone gasped.

Random Viking: And who it might be?

The Dawns swallowed their throats.

Clara: Brace yourselves to what we say.

Everyone then braces themselves.

Clara: It was...

Carol: Stoick's demise.

Everyone was shocked in horror. Valka starts to tear up and covers her face in devastation.

Clara: I know this is big grief, but you guys can still change the future once it's over.

Stoick sighs.

Stoick: I guess we have to.

Carol: That's good. But, you better not tell the younglings until that scene.

All grownups agreed and all of them went to bed.

Carol: How would Hiccup react to see that?

Clara: I don't know. Shocked? Devastated? Mad?

Carol: Let's find out soon.