Break 3: Playtime

Clara: Alright, guys! Break time!

Everyone smiled and follow her to the dining hall again. The break was the same as always until a bell rang out of nowhere several times.

Clara: Playtime already?

Tuffnut: Playtime you say?

Carol: Yeah. It's important in our house to boost our energy and strength.

Carol then has an idea. She whispered to Clara and she agreed with the idea before leaving the room with the companions while the Vikings went confused.

Astrid: What are they doing now?

Hiccup shrugged.

Hiccup and Astrid followed the Dawns and they ended up outside the house where they can see them making baskets and carrying wagons of sheep and a black sheep being held by two Dramillions. One blue and one green.

Hiccup: Hey, girls. What are these for?

The Dawn twins smiled.

Clara: We're going to play a game.

Carol: A Dragon Riding game.

They explained the rules of the game and both the couple seemed to be interested in the game that they decided to join too. Fishlegs and Gustav seemed to be interested in the game as well since they've now bonded with their dragons. During the whole training scene, Fishlegs starts to bond with a Gronkle he named Meatlug with a little help from Malissa and Fishlegs wanted to ride with her. The Vikings and Dragons went outside to see the beautiful view of the backyard in the house. Snotlout spotted the riders setting up the props.

Snotlout: What are you all doing?

Hiccup: We're preparing the things for a game.

Snotlout: Game?

Astrid: You'll find out later.

Once they're done ready, they hopped onto their dragons and flew to their starting positions.

Stoick: What are they doing?

Malissa popped behind Stoick and answered.

Malissa: They're playing a game. You all should check it out.

Sugar Plum Cookie raised her paintbrush and the riders are now steady ready. When she lowered down, the riders now fly off. Clarity released all the white sheep from the wagons and all over the field. The riders are racing towards one of the sheep and one of them snatched it and throw them at the rider's basket one by one while trying to steal the animal along the way.

Fishlegs and Gustav have lower points, the Dawn twins are average, and the couple got the higher points. Meanwhile, the Vikings seem to be interested to watch the race while cheering on them, especially Snotlout for Astrid. Suddenly, a horn blew came out of nowhere and Malissa was now excited.

Malissa: The black sheep! I can't wait to see who wins with the addition of 10 points.

The Thorston twins are now very excited about the race to end. Clarity set up a catapult and sort in the black sheep in it. Then, the dog pulled the lever and the sheep were thrown in the air.

Astrid: Up! Up! Up! Up! Up!

Astrid was about to reach the sheep with her Light Fury's paws when a yellow blur catches it.

Astrid: Hey!

Gustav had the sheep now but little did he know is that Hiccup is coming right behind. He told Toothless to go upsidedown and then he snatched the sheep from Gustav.

Gustav: What the?!

Hiccup smirked before tossing the animal in his basket earning the point of 16.

Malissa: And that's 16! Hiccup Haddock wins the game!

Hiccup: YEAH!!!

Hiccup throws his fists in the air celebrating with his best friend. Meanwhile, the Vikings cheered, Valka smiled as she claps her hands, Snotlout was disappointed when Astrid lost again, the Thorston twins are cheering out loud, and Stoick... Well... Smiled...

The riders landed and Astrid almost punch him.

Hiccup: Astrid, calm down! It's just a game!

Astrid: That's for making me lose, again!

Astrid then pulled Hiccup to a kiss.

Astrid: And that's for everything else.

The Dawn twins squealed seeing the romantic moment between the two Fury riders.

After a while, everyone went back to the theater to continue watching the movie.

Carol: Everyone ready?!

They all agreed and proceeds to the movie.