Break 5: Valka?

Everyone applauds after the first film and the children run towards the dragons and play with them.

Clara: Alright, Vikings and Dragons. It is a wonderful moment that we see the future. However, we still need to watch the future 5 years later and the sneak peek of a year after that.

Carol: So, everyone, let's eat!

Clara: Hiccup, Chief. If you guys wanna talk privately, head to the door over there.

Hiccup and Stoick nod and they went into the door by the left while the others go into the dining hall. Valka however, stopped and Carol noticed it.

Carol: You're ready to let them know, don't you?

Valka nods.

Valka: I just wanted to be with my family again.

Carol understands.

Carol: You may go follow them.

Valka thanked her and left to follow her son and husband. When the father and son go into a room, Stoick is about to speak when Hiccup interrupted.

Hiccup: I know what you're going to say, but please, stop. Don't blame yourself for anything you tried. You're still my father.

Stoick smiled and went to hug his son as Hiccup hugged him back. Suddenly, a voice would drop Stoick's heart.

Stoick: I am proud to call you my son.

Hiccup: Thanks, Dad.

Valka: Can I join too?

Stoick looks at where the voice came from and he went eye wide when he saw his long-lost wife who was supposed to be dead for years. Valka looks away in a worried tone.

Stoick: Valka?

Hiccup smiled.

Hiccup: I'm gonna leave you two.

Hiccup leave his parents alone to talk as he went to the dining hall to catch up with Astrid and the Dawn twins.

Hiccup: Hey, guys?

The team greeted him.

Astrid: Where's your dad?

Hiccup: Let's just say he'll come in with a surprise.

Astrid understood before going back to eating. Clara looks around to see if all Berkians are here, and all of them are here, except one.

Clara: Carol...

Carol went pale.

Clara: Can I talk to you for a moment?

Carol: S-Sure.

The twins walks away and went into another room. It went quiet at first until Clara's voice boomed behind the door causing everyone to jump.

Clara: WHERE IS THAT CRAPPY OLD VILLAGE BABBLER AND HIS SHEEP?!?!?!

This is followed by Carol screaming while saying something like "she doesn't want him to join Berk watching the future" and so on. This argument is all about Mildew's missing from the crowd. After an argument, they came back and went back to their seats. Carol cried like a crybaby while Clara was pissed.

Astrid: Woah, what happened?

Clara: Well, Carol here forgot to bring Mildew.

This earns groans from the others.

Hiccup: Why?

Clara: To witness the future!

Malissa: Clara, are you sure bringing him was a good idea?

Clara: We'll talk about this later.

Suddenly, a door opened revealing Stoick as he walks in, then Valka came in giving the grownups a shock.

Tuffnut: Uh, why are they shocked at the woman?

Clara: Because that's Chieftess Valhallarama Haddock.

The teens went eye wide except Hiccup and Astrid.

Ruffnut: And they knew?

Ruff points at the couple.

Carol: Eyup! From the beginning.

The grownups gathered around Valka greeting her and welcoming her back. Cloudjumper came beside Valka and she introduced her dragon to them.

After lunch, everyone went back to the theater and was about to open the door there when a sound of an old man screaming inside.

???: You can't just kidnap me like that! You are worse than dragons!

They opened the door to find Mildew on the ropes with the Dawn twins in front of him.

Clara: I'm sorry, Mildew. But you're here to witness the future five years from now along with the Vikings.

Everyone shook their heads then went back to their seats.

Clara: So, is everyone ready?

Everyone agreed and Clara started the 5th year future.