Break 2: Hair Braiding

Hiccup suddenly woke up from the sound of birds singing outside. He turned over his head to find Astrid laying there with no clothes as he does. Hiccup smiled knowing that he was hers and she was his. With a stroke of her hair, she slowly woke up and smiled when she saw Hiccup with her.

Hiccup: Morning, Milady.

Astrid: Morning, Dragon Boy.

Astrid gets up and gave Hiccup a sweet passionate kiss and he kissed her back.

Astrid: Looks like we had fun last night.

Astrid blushed as she covers herself.

Hiccup: Yeah...

Suddenly, the voice of Clara rang through the halls.

Clara: Attention Vikings and Dragons, please be ready in 20 minutes for breakfast.

Hiccup: I suppose we should get up then.

Both Hiccup and Astrid put on their clothes and head to the dining room where they find the Dawns braiding their hair while waiting for food.

Hiccup: Morning, guys.

Clara: Morning, Hiccup.

Carol: Do you guys have fun?

Both Hiccup and Astrid blushed.

Malissa: Don't worry. The dorms are soundproof, plus we already know where this is going.

The duo sighed and made their way to their seats next to them.

Astrid: Are you guys braiding your hair?

Carol: Yeah. It was kinda fun to play with our hair. Do you wanna try?

Astrid: I'd love to.

Astrid pulled her hair down and Carol starts to braid her hair. Astrid then has an idea. She ask Hiccup to turn around to braid his hair and he did as they enjoy playing with their hair. The Vikings just entered the door to witness what they are doing.

Ruffnut: Are you guys braiding your hair?

Sugar Plum Cookie: Yeah. Wanna join?

Ruffnut: Nah. I'm fine with my brother.

Carol then finished braiding Astrid's hair and handed her a hand mirror to see it.

Astrid: I love it.

Carol: Don't forget your crown.

Carol puts the plastic crown on Astrid's head.

Astrid: Not bad.

Astrid then handed the mirror to Hiccup to see what she had done with his hair.

Hiccup: Not bad.

The sound of the bell suddenly rang out of nowhere and Carol gasped.

Carol: The bell! That means it's time for breakfast!

The door suddenly opens as wheels of meals entered the room and everyone went to grab it until Fishlegs was curious about something.

Fishlegs: What is this?

He points at the omelet.

Carol: That was called omelet. There was fried rice inside the scrambled egg.

Fishlegs seems interested and takes one. Hiccup and Astrid takes a pair of plates of pancakes and joins the Dawns. As Everyone starts eating, Hiccup was now curious where are the dragons now.

Clara: If you're wondering where are the dragons, they are at the other side of the room eating. So, don't worry.

Hiccup smiles and proceeds to eat which he was delighted for. After their breakfast, everyone went to their respective seats and the dragons are now joining them. Plus, Gustav's parents didn't notice him again.

Carol: Alright everybody! Are you ready?

Everyone agreed and proceeds to watch their future.