Break 6: Tales Of The Madman

Dinner time is just around the corner. Here we see, Astrid and the Haddock family eating together at one table until Hiccup spoke.

Hiccup: Uh, Dad? Who is this Drago anyway? I haven't heard anything about him.

Astrid agreed as the parents look at each other and the chief sighs explaining where he knows the man.

Stoick: Years ago, there was a great gathering of chieftains to discuss the dragon scourge we all faced. Into our midst came a stranger from a strange land, covered in scars and draped in a cloak of dragon skin. He carried no weapon and spoke softly, saying that he, Drago Bludvist, was a man of the people, devoted to freeing mankind from the tyranny of dragons. He claimed that he alone could control the dragons and he alone could keep us safe if we chose to bow down and follow him.

The gang heard about it as they start to laugh.

Ruffnut: Stupid.

Tuffnut: Good one.

Stoick: Aye. We laughed, too... Until he wrapped himself in his cloak and cried out, "Then see how well you do without me!". The rooftop suddenly burst into flames, and from it, armored dragons descended, burning the hall to the ground. I… was the only one to escape.

The echoes in the dining hall went silent when everyone heard the tale.

Stoick: Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with.

Hiccup starts to think.

Hiccup: Maybe...

But it was interrupted by the Dawn twins as they walk past them holding a pair of bowls with desserts.

Clara: Don't even think about it, Haddock.

Carol: Listen to your parents.

Everyone went back to their eating. Toothless approaches them.

Toothless: For once, I agree with them. I had a bad feeling about that future.

Hiccup glared at his dragon before going back eating.

Meanwhile, Mildew was at the corner of the room away from dragons as he mutters something about pesky beasts, only to be interrupted by Clarity staring at the old man. Mildew noticed it and glared at the dog. Clarity smiled sheepishly before leaving him alone.

Mildew: These devils must be banished to the world, but I just need a plan to get rid of them.

When it's time for bed, everyone went back to their dorms. The twins, however, thinking of a prank in the morning. But little did they know that the dorm they are choosing to prank with was a complete disaster.