Break 4: Aishite, Aishite, Aishite

Hiccup was still embracing into his mother's arms as she tries to comfort him. Meanwhile, the companions are kicking Stoick on the head while the Vikings and Dragons watch by. This only stopped with a sound of a gong played by Carol.

Carol: Everyone, that's enough! We've been through this after that scene! I suggested that we should eat before going to sleep.

Clara: Everyone from the west must follow me so we could have some space from the Vikings.

Carol: While the others from the east follow me to the dining hall.

The Vikings followed Carol to the dining hall while the Dragons, lovers, and companions followed Clara outside where the dinner table was set. Hiccup was still sad but he was comforted by Astrid and Toothless as they force him to eat dinner.

Fishlegs: How are you feeling, Hiccup?

Hiccup: Still...

Clara sighed. She glances at her sister to find her holding a present. Carol looks at her asking to give it to him, and Clara agreed to take the present and slide it towards him. Hiccup was surprised at what he saw. He looks at the Dawn twins and they smiled at him sadly. He looks at the present when he saw a note then reads it.

"For our brother."

Sincerely, Clara & Carol Dawn~

Hiccup was surprised.

Hiccup: They think of me as their brother?

After dinner, Hiccup went to his dorm where he meet Astrid in her PJs.

Astrid: Hey, Babe. What's that?

Hiccup: This was given by Clara and Carol with a note saying that it was for me as their brother.

Astrid then wonders.

Astrid: Maybe they treated you like a brother to him. Probably because they don't have a brother or lost a brother.

Hiccup: Maybe.

Hiccup opens the box where a melody plays.

Astrid: It's beautiful.

Hiccup placed the music box on the nightstand and went to get his PJs before heading to sleep, snuggling with Astrid into his arms.