Break 7: Anger Issues

Lunch came around the corner and everyone is eating. It was about 30 minutes when they heard a crash. The sound was taking place in the backyard. Clara and Carol went there to check what was going on when both of them were almost hit by a golf club that flew past by. They look at their right to find someone who's responsible.

 They look at their right to find someone who's responsible

Clara: Ellie Wingsman!

The said girl looks up to see her aunts.

Ellie: Sorry Aunt Clara. I was trying to win a bet with Violet.

Clara: Which one? You guys made tons of it just like your father and aunt.

Carol: And how many times did you throw golf clubs today?

Ellie looks away sheepishly.

Ellie: Kinda like several times?

Clara facepalmed.

Clara: Where's your father?

Ellie: He's at work, and I can't go visit Gregory or Ethan because they're with their parents.

Carol is now getting irritated.

Carol: How about you join us to watch the future of Hiccup?

Ellie groans.

Ellie: Fine...

The Dawn Twins dragged their niece back to the dining hall earning confused looks from the Vikings.

Clara: This is our niece, Ellie. She was just having bets with her friend.

They dragged her away and everyone continued eating. Afterward, everyone went back to the theatre and continue to watch the future.