Chapter 2 - b u t t e r f l i e s

Okay before everyone comments on her calling him pretty boy. She stops it after this chapter because it got so much hate. So move past the cringe with the "pretty boy" ,it gets better. Promise.

His hand on my waist was sending electricity bolts up and down my stomach.

"Thank you..." I whisper, smiling at him as he smiles back.

The boy kisses me on the cheek and walks away from me, the hand on my waist had left and the caterpillars hatching in my stomach completely disappeared.

Sam's little bitch turned back to her menu and scoffed. I shook it off and looked at her "So you were saying the special for people in relationships right? That would be the intimate ice cream and the crépes for couples"

I hate situations like this, the type that I think about for weeks after because of the embarrassment and pure stress. There was only one thing that I knew to do.

5 things you can see Belle c'mon... tables, chairs, cars, people, menus

"Yeah can we get the ice cream please. Oh and a milkshake, actually maybe not the ice cream, cant ruin this figure. You wouldn't know..."

4 things you can touch... apron, pen, notepad, top

She squinted at my name tag with a smug look on her face. "..Belle"

3 things you can hear... beeping, the bell, people talking

I didn't know how I was holding this cheery smile but somehow I was. Sam just stayed quiet while she kept staring at the menu.

2 things you can smell... cinnamon, coffee-

She broke me from my thoughts with that high pitched thing she called a voice "Okay a strawberry milkshake with 2 straws and a chocolate ice cream" she likes chocolate, figured.

I jotted it down in my notepad and made my way to the back of the café. I didn't even know if he was actually gonna be out the back, but either way I needed some fresh air. I shoved open the back door to see a guy leaning against the wall, obviously waiting for me.

He was around 6'0, my age, green eyes, dark hair, nice clothes, sharp jaw, a pretty boy.

1 thing you can taste... Oh god shut up Belle

Oh hold on. I met this guy the other night, at my brothers party.

He stared at me for a moment before starting to speak.

"Sorry about that in there I just... I had seen you go over there as if you were walking to your own execution, I don't know if I was in your position I guess I would have liked someone to do that for me-"

I smiled at the little parallel between me and Bethy when we first met. Cute.

I felt bad for cutting him off but I could tell he was uncomfortable "You're rambling..." His face turned confused. oops.

"Sorry that sounded mean, I do appreciate it, Really it means a lot"

"Oh yeah no problem..."

a w k w a r d

I tried to smile lightly back at him but he just stared at me, I had a feeling he wasn't a smiley person. Hm...

"I ehm, I recognize you.. from last night, you were at that party for ehm the River Ravens team last night"

"Oh yeah, you were the girl that had spray paint all over you.. Right?

I nodded slightly. "party girl?"