Chapter 33 - bye bye oli

Leo's Pov (play ur own smut music because I can't think of any rn)

VOTE PLS (tap the screen and then click the little orange star)

"Just click this one to shoot." She sighs and clicks it repeatedly, making her character shoot the gun. "Why didn't it work when I tried that!?" I lightly kiss the back of her neck and put my hand on hers.

"You were shooting your teammates and not the bad guys." Belle only looks more confused and continues her quest of learning how to play.

"Guys? Can you pay attention, we have to pack up the rest of the furniture." Oli says as he walks into the living room. "Cant we do that tomorrow, it's New Year's eve! You could have easily ordered movers." Oli crossed his arms, looking anything but happy.

She groans and stands up, throwing the controller down on the couch. "Fine, I'll help. But only because I hate that game." It's a great game in my opinion, whatever.

"You too Leo." I think for a second and decide... "No." Belle grabs my hand and ignores my protest. Dragging me up the stairs and into Oli's room where everyone's else is.

"Guys, can you actually help please, instead of playing those video games?" David flinches when Beth raises her voice at me. "Okay mom." She scowls and chucks a box labelled fragile at me.

"Seems fitting for you Leo." Wha- Oh. How lovely. "I'll have you know I'm a very strong guy. I work out..." She raises an eyebrow in doubt and Julia laughs. "Playing a football game once a month does not count as working out. The things Oli do, are 'working out'."

Oli strides into the room and agrees. "When you're the captain of the football team... you kinda have to be fit. Y'know there's a reason I got this scholarship." Belle groans and rubs a hand across her forehead.

"Wow that's crazy I almost totally forgot you got a scholarship there, care to mention it again?" Oli glares and chucks a pillow at her. "Ha ha Belle, very funny."

Belle wasn't wrong, he seriously had not stopped talking about this scholarship since he got it. Maybe it was his way of ignoring the fact that he was leaving us. Or maybe that's me being narcissistic. "Okay, I have done my part. Its time to go home and get ready for later." Beth says as she throws the rest of his books into a box.

"What's happening later?" David asks, completely oblivious to our plans. We all look at him, expecting it to eventually kick in. "You seriously don't remember us talking about it the whole drive back from California?" Julia asks and he shakes his head.

"You guys were making fun of me, so I just tuned everyone out." Beth laughs and waves her hand. "David, baby, we are going to that club on Bakers Street. Our whole friend group will be there? Sophia... Jack... Kaylee... Axel... Isaac... and obviously the six of us? Well five, if you're not going?" Beth responds and he shrugs.

"Yeah, I guess I'll go." He's so clueless sometimes it's actually confusing, he just misses stuff.

—————

"You don't like my dress...?" Belle asks and I look over it one more time. "I think minus the bra, then yeah it's nice." She rolls her eyes and pulls down the straps of the dress, taking off the bra.

"But I have no support now.. what's meant to hold them up?" I raise an eyebrow and she puts a hand on her hip. "Silly question sweetheart, I can assist with any boob related problems. Just ask me, please. I'm happy to help. Anytime. Seriously, day or ni-" I take a step forward and she puts a finger to my lips.

"Shut up." I grin to myself and she click clacks her heels back into the bathroom. "Why cant we just stay home with Karen, maybe invite Theodore over for a play date." Belle shouts out from the bathroom and I mentally make fun of her, watching Karen roll around on the floor.