Chapter 19 - Room 15

Authors note - guys pls, 2. hands. on. phone. VERY VERY simple instructions from Ella.

Okay so this is future ella in august of 2022 😭 almost a year later. And I'm aware it wasn't extremely long but when I published this chapter a while ago, people ate this shit up so i'm sorry if you were expecting more. But I have gotten better at writing to since. We all start somewhere.

Leo's Pov

"When?"

She scoffed and turned her head to the side.

What? I was being dead fucking serious.

She moved her eyes to mine and I knew she was turned on. The whole glazed over, looks kind of high type look. I was sporting the exact same.

But then again.. I was always turned on when she was around. Getting hard-ons every time the girl blinked.

Fucking pathetic.

"What, so your not down?" I questioned.

"No. Having sex with you would be...." I smiled, waiting for whatever stupid adjective she could come up with.

"... very..... stale." I tried to stifle a laugh. I mean, stale? Really?

"Stale, huh. What else?" I teased.

"Boresome, tiring, probably draining, extremely boring. Most likely-"

I cut her off before she could spout more bullshit.

"What? And sex with you would be much better hm?" I raised my eyebrows as she rolled her eyes. Typical.

"Yes yes it would. I can assure you many of my previous... people will contest to that."

Well I had no doubt about that.

"Should we conduct interviews and create a spreadsheet? Blowjobs - 6 out of 10. Mediocre licking." I was completely joking, obviously.

They would at least be a 7 out of 10.

"Secondary sources are not very reliable though Maxwell... You'd need some primary evidence, something concrete. Something... first-hand."

Would not object to that, nope nope nope.

"Does Tuesday work for you?" I asked as she laughed.

She pulled out of my grasp and got into her side of the car.

I got into the drivers seat and closed the door.

"I think I'd be better suited for Wednesday, I've got a hair appointment at 3 though. So it would have to be a quickie." She was joking now... Problem is.. I wasn't.

"I could probably pencil you in princess." Again, I was being totally serious. But I would still play along with her joke.

She smiled at me and turned on the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna grab something from the vending machine." She said as she picked up my jumper off the couch.

I nodded and turned up the volume on the Tv.

It was later now, which meant it was getting closer to the time of sleeping... in one damn bed.

We barely lasted when we stayed in that tent so how on earth are we meant to stay in a cold motel room, in a singular bed, all night. Fucking impossible.

I quickly picked up my phone and sent a message to my cousin explaining our car fiasco. Thankfully Belle had filled up the tank on the way to the restaurant so we were good to continue driving tomorrow.