Bonus Chapter - May

6 years later after epilogue
Belles Pov

It's crazy how much love you can have for one, singular human. How overwhelming it feels to wake up to your favorite person and know it'll never, ever change.

I used to feel like the entire world and it's mother were against me, but now? I feel like I could take on anything as long as I have my princess beside me.

He walks in a room and suddenly, my heart melts and my stomach soars into a million, billion butterflies because i'm so painfully in love. It's so mushy gushy and I don't care.

I'm lost in thought when Leo stirs beside me, putting his hand across my stomach. I would move over, possibly spoon my husband but I've got two different cats at my feet.

Karen eventually wakes up, followed by Theo and they hop down of the bed, allowing me to turn over. "Leo...?" I whisper, rubbing a hand across his arm. "Wakey wakey princess."

His pretty green eyes are slowly revealed to me while he stretches, trying to pull me in for a kiss. "No Leo. Morning breath." He grins as I push his head backwards.

"We have a birthday to attend today, remember? We can't lie here forever." I hear a muffled groan from his mouth, clearly uninterested.

If we could lie here forever, I know I wouldn't object. But unfortunately, that's not possible. Not for a while anyway, just have to wait until our hair goes grey and our skin forms a couple more wrinkles.

.....

"This is totally unfair on the children!" Leo laughs and shushes me, scraping one foot on the grass.

"Okay. Ready... Set, Go!" Beth blows a whistle, initiating the start of the race. Leo tried to get ahead of the kid while I'm clinging to his back, but we are clearly losers.

He races to the end but May and Logan beat us to the punch, falling on the floor laughing as Leo and I collapse into the finish line.

"Okay! Don't get me wrong, that was highly entertaining but it has to go to these two." Beth squeezes both May and Logan's shoulders, handing them two little gold medals.

I'm a crappy loser, but I suppose for my little goddaughter I will make an exception. "I've got my eyes on you Maybaby." She giggled and runs off with Logan, holding hands as they get on the bouncy castle.

Beth adopted May after months of paperwork and planning, she set herself up in a stupidly huge house with her daughter.

I always thought Oliver was the love of her life, but I look at Mai and the opinion is totally shifted. They are each other's best friends and total soulmates. Beth still refers to Oli as her dad, despite the fact they never met.

"Okay! Time for cake." It was little Mays fifth birthday.

David and Julia's son, Logan. Poor Julia got pregnant on accident and there wasn't a chance that they wouldn't keep him. They may seem like absolute airheads but both of them are truly amazing parents, I've seen them raise him for five years.

Five wonderfully amazing years. Although Leo and I haven't been able to get pregnant, it's still an option. I'm only 28, plenty of time in the near, not so far future.

"Gather round please!" Julia runs off into the kitchen while Beth sets everyone up, yet little May is nowhere to be seen. I take it upon myself to go look for and eventually see a little May shaped huddle in the corner of the bouncy castle.