Chapter Eleven - Apologize

March 29th, 2015

Hiya! :D

The song for this chapter is "Good To You" by Marianas Trench.

I hope you like it. ^_^

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven

"You WHAT?!" I yelled, jumping up before he quickly slapped his hand against my mouth.

"Shh! No one knows except for you!" He whispered. "Please, don't say anything!"

I sighed, sitting back down again. "Sorry. I promise, I won't say anything."

We stayed in silence for a few seconds, before he quickly broke it. "Ven, I have to know what you think about this. I can't just sit here and wonder if you hate me or not."

I looked down. "Bellamy, I understand why you did it. You wanted to go with Octavia. Someone probably bribed you, and let you get on the drop ship if you shot him, right?"

He nodded.

"Well, if that's really what happened, then it technically isn't your fault. But even so, they have to come down here, Bell. They have to."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I have an idea," I grinned, and he looked up at me with a hopeful expression. "If you tell them who told you to shot Jaha-"

"You mean who told me to kill Jaha."

"We don't know if he's dead." A spark of hope lit up in his eyes, and I smiled at him. "Anyway, if you tell them who made you do it, they might take pity on you."

He sighed again, nodding. "Alright." He glanced outside. "It's getting dark. Finn and Clarke won't be able to hide her for long. We need to go find Charlotte."

I bit my lip as he stood up, and he waited for me to stand with him. "Are you coming?"

I shook my head. "Bellamy, we can't protect her."

"Why not?" He was getting angry. His eyebrows were furrowed.

"Murphy isn't doing anything wrong, it's not nearly as bad as what you were doing. He wants revenge, he wants to even out the playing field."

"He's scaring the hell out of her!" He yelled, and that prompted me.

I jumped up to my feet. "And how do you think he felt?! He was seconds away from dying! Because of you!" I yelled at him.

I guess we weren't quite friends again.

"I will support you through everything, Bellamy, but you took this too far! You and Clarke are going to end up killing us all if you keep doing this!" I said, anger surging through me. "Charlotte killed someone! She needs to make up for it! Banish her, keep her locked up, but don't you dare let her get away with it when you almost murdered Murphy because you thought that he did the exact same thing!"

He stared at me, the anger vanishing and his eyes going wide. He was shocked with what I said. Maybe because he knew that it was true. The surprise on his face disappeared, and he quickly walked out of the drop ship, shoving past me.

I narrowed my eyes at the door as he left.

He was going to try and protect her, and Murphy was going to try and hurt her.

This is not going to end well...

Looks like I'm going to need that gun.