Chapter Fifteen - Keep Holding On

April 12th, 2015

I'm so excited! Saturday is my birthday! ^_^ I MIGHT be going to see The Longest Ride! YAYYYYYY!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Fifteen

I helped Octavia take the weight off of her leg, which appeared to have been broken. She told me that the grounder, who Jasper had ended up knocking out, had fixed it for her. It still wasn't healed, and it hurt her a little to stand on it.

We ran as fast as we could out of their territory, and when we could see the camp in the distance, she stopped me. "You're the fastest. I can make it on my own. You run to the camp, find Clarke,"

I nodded, checking to make sure that she would be alright, glancing down at her leg. "I'll be fine." She reassured me. "Go!"

I ran, possibly even faster than I had ever done so before. "Clarke!" I screamed, and before long, one of the watchmen saw me.

"It's Venus!" He yelled, and someone opened the door of the wall for me.

I reached it within a minute of running, while the others took much longer. When I was inside, a few people ran up to me. One of them being Raven. "What's wrong? Where's Finn?!"

"Find Clarke!"

"Hey, hey I'm here!" Clarke shouted, running out of the drop ship to come and meet me. "What's wrong? Did you find Octavia?"

"We found her. She was taken by a grounder, he helped her. But he also stabbed Finn." I said, biting my lip. "They're right behind me, but we have to hurry. He's unconscious now."

Right after I said that, Jasper and Octavia came running in, Octavia's arm over Jasper's shoulders. I quickly walked up to her, holding onto her forearm and taking the weight off of her leg as Jasper went to talk to Clarke. Monroe came next, and held the door open for Bellamy. He was carrying Finn.

"Finn," She whispered. "Finn!" Clarke ran up to him, shock and panic now evident in her expression. She pressed her fingers against his neck, feeling for a pulse.

"Oh my god..." Raven whispered, looking like she was about to burst into tears.

"He's alive," Clarke said.

"Bellamy and Venus wouldn't let me take the knife out," Jasper said.

Clarke glanced at me, then back at Bellamy. "No, that was a good call." She said. "Get him in the drop ship, now! Go!"

I followed them all, glancing behind me once to see Bellamy and Octavia fighting once again. I sighed. Perhaps I would have to speak to them about that later.

But right now, Finn needed us all.

We got into the drop ship, and I made my way over to one of the tables. It mostly just had random pieces of clothing on it. Those didn't matter right now, so I swept them straight off the table top.

They laid Finn down on the table, and I quickly pulled a knife from my belt as we waited for Clarke to get there. She was busy trying to help Raven.

I sliced Finn's shirt straight up the middle, then tore at the parts around the knife that was implanted into the side of his torso. I made sure to be careful around the knife. I didn't know if it had hit something vital or not. If it did, then we needed to make sure we didn't move it until Clarke told us to.

The storm came in quickly, and I had noticed that some people, including Bellamy, were gone. That worried me. People were literally using their entire body weight in order to hold the parachute down. Who knows what could happen to someone outside.