Chapter Twenty-Six - May We Meet Again

May 20th, 2015

The next chapter is gonna drive you people insane. ;)

The song for this chapter is, of course, "Bad Blood". It represents the relationships that Venus has with Bellamy and Murphy. Bellamy is her best friend, but he has hurt her by being selfish. Murphy is the person that she cared about almost as much as Bellamy, but he was also selfish, and didn't think of how his actions would hurt Venus.

ALSO. This is dedicated to my friend Caitlin. :D She just got Tumblr! If you guys wanna follow us and be awesome and obsess over Murphy and other fandoms with us, followwwww! Mine is: iamuncontained.tumblr.com , and hers is autumndovepine.tumblr.com . :)

So yeah. :) That's a long author's note... Damn. Oh well.

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty-Six

"Finn, Venus, do you see it anywhere?"

"Wait! I got it!" I called out, from the other side. It was on one of the sides of the ship, close to the door. Exactly where I suspected it had been.

"Raven?" Clarke called out, to no answer. "Raven?!"

She was silent for a few moments, before she said the words that Clarke and I had both been dreading. "I can't feel my legs!"

"Hold on, Ray! We're coming!" Ray was my new nickname for her. She liked it, apparently.

I made it up first, with Clarke and Finn right behind. "Okay, let me see," Clarke said, taking a breath from the exhaustion of climbing up the ladder. We were all tired.

When Clarke lifted Raven's shirt, I could see the horror that was in her expression. And I saw why. Raven was bleeding internally.

"That bad, huh?" Raven rushed out, the pain lacing her voice.

"Raven, the bullet is in your spine," Clarke said sadly.

"You're bleeding internally," I whispered.

Raven seemed like all hope was lost. That look was on everyone's face at this point. "Well I'd better do this fast then, huh?" She said. "Get back down there."

"What if we can slow the bleeding? Would that help?" Finn asked.

"Well, of course it would help. Can you tell me how to do that?" Clarke said, seeming annoyed. As if she hadn't thought of that already.

"The stuff the grounders had, coagulant. You said that Lincoln had some too."

"Yeah, it's in the box with the antidote, but I really-"

"I'm better that there's more in his cave, if I can get there-"

"What, wait a second! No!" Raven protested.

"I can make it," I could see the determination in his eyes.

"Clarke, tell him he's being an idiot," Raven begged.

"Raven..." Finn whispered.

"What?" She was acting annoyed, but seemed as if she was about to cry. "I'm not gonna let you die to save me."

"Fine, if you won't let me save you, how about we save everyone else? You're the only one who can fire those rockets. If you die, we all die." Finn said. He was determined to do this... But I could see the fear in his eyes. Still, I didn't say a word. "I'll be right back."