-1-

For about 16 years, Seokjin and Jungkook lived together, their pack was set on fire their pack members were burned alive. As a direct descendent of the head Alpha, Seokjin fled while taking his younger brother away from the mayhem. They managed to escape the fire and live in hiding for many days. Seokjin was only 5 when this all happened, he held a 3 year old Jungkook in his arms while he was fleeing from the pack. They both were lucky that they were small enough to hide inside the roots of a tree and escape their chasers. But after that, they never knew that their life would change.

When Seokjin was five

They had to hide in one place for about 4 days before the pursuers decided to leave them be. Seokjin knew that his mother had deliberately told them to play outside before it all happened. She told him to go East and he would find a place he could live in. But after 4 days without food or water and a crying brother beside him, Seokjin didn't know what to do or where to go. Finally trying to be brave, he exited the habitat tree and then looked around the area.

Just how was he supposed to figure out which side is East? He could barely tell which way they came from. He remembered something about the stars and how they would lead him to his destination if he asked properly. His mom used to say that the Moon Goddess helped them - while the Stars were the Goddess's way of conveying herself. Seokjin didn't know what that meant but he knew that he should change places and look for a temporary shelter and food. Yes it was difficult as he was just 5 but he had no one to rely on except for himself.

Seokjin's little brother was Kookie. He was still tiny and cried alot. He missed his parents and wasn't as durable as Seokjin. It was normal for a child to miss their parents. Though, one of them knew it would never happen again.

After who knows how long, the two finally arrived at a tiny hut that was filled with dust and dirt, it was more like a cottage than a house. The door was opened and it seemed to be unused for a long time. For the time being, the two decided to stay there. Looking around, there was nothing to eat but there was a pear tree right outside the house. It would be enough to fill Kookie's belly if Seokjin could get his hands on a few of the pears.

Slowly he started to climb the tree and was reaching for a pear when he slipped. He was about to fall but as soon as he reached a few feet above ground, a windy blue aura caught him and gently set him to the floor. Kookie came running to him while crying. Seokjin was still in shock about what had happened.

He looked around but saw no one. Then a soft spoken voice came to him.

'Child, since you have come here you must need my help. Shall I pave your path while I'm still here?'

It felt as if the voice was very soft and sweet. As if a woman wanted to dote on the children she never had. Somehow, because the invisible woman whose magic and voice was seen and heard by Seokjin made him want to trust the voice. He nodded and then a soft breeze flew around him again, it made him relax as well as smile. 

------------------------------------------------------
Hello lovelies. I'm the author
And would like to tell you that this is a new story I'm starting. I would love for you to stick to this and tell me if it seems uninteresting or anything like that.

------------------------------------------------------

Mini Theatre
Seokjin: mom tell me something about the Moon Goddess.

---: what do you want to know about her? She's going to help you know matter what!

Seokjin: what if I get lost in the woods outside?

---:Then... Why don't you ask the Moon Goddess to find a way for you. She'll write in the stars her answer and then you'll know.

Seokjin: really??!!

---: (Oh how naive my baby is! I can't break his heart telling him its a lie.)

E/n: Edited on day 17/05/2022