-10-

"I as your mate do not want you in my life. Do you understand that?" Namjoon said pushing the other against the hut. He leaned in and then looked eye to eye with Seokjin and continued, "I don't want word that we are mates to get out. If it does, I'll tear you up." Namjoon growled at the end making Seokjin shiver and turn his head away. The both separated and Namjoon put on a dimpled smile as he said, "now, follow me and I'll take you back." Seokjin stared at his feet but then followed after.

Taehyung was jumping around the area waiting for Seokjin to come back when he was stopped by a few alpha's they shyly looked at Taehyung and discretely asked if they could have the other omega's number. Tae was elated and then took both of the alpha's numbers so that he could give them to his friend later on. Seokjin arrived not after Namjoon with his face sad and pale. His heart was hurting for no reason and he wanted to cry but he had stopped himself. This is what he wanted, to not get associated with an Alpha.

His own Alpha also heard the unsaid words, maybe that's why Namjoon was ready to reject his own mate. He felt empty but he didn't want to seem phased in front of Namjoon. But as soon as he left, Seokjin hugged Taehyung and started tearing up letting his warm tears soak Tae's tee while the other worriedly caressed the other's head. A lot of time passed and Seokjin was finally ready to go back into the mansion. As they went through the camp, all the alpha's heartstrings were pulled, a beautiful omega with red eyes and puffed lips, him going slowly and sadly through the crowd.

Seokjin packed up properly and didn't want to leave any item behind, not even an emotion - that is if he could control them. Taehyung took his lovely time to pack his belongings so, Seokjin was sitting at the sofa talking to Jimin. The pink haired boy was laughing and talking loudly enough for almost everyone on the floor to hear. Namjoon had come down when? - only he knows and saw Seokjin getting used as a landing mat after Jimin was done laughing and needed someone to land on. The smaller boy was engulfed into the others chest and he also nuzzled closer.

"Hyung. Ish that ur shcent?" Jimin  said refusing to move his head out the others chest.

"Yes it is, thanks for reminding me. I'll take my meds." Seokjin said turning around and seeing Namjoon staring at the both of them. Mostly at Jimin's face. Seokjin let go of the shortie and rummaged through his bag for the pills. "Jimin-ah can you get me a glass of water?" Seokjin asked completely ignoring the Alpha staring at them. "I'll be right back Hyung!" Jimin said and happily walked to the kitchen.

Namjoon walked over to the omega who found his meds and hovered behind the male. He looked at the meds and saw that one was a heat suppressor and the other was an inducer. He saw Seokjin counting with his fingers and then picking up the inducer.

"What do you think you're doing, Omega?" He asked from exactly above the seated man. The other had to look up to see the other but he didn't want to, he was rejected by this person so there's no need for him to be curious about the other. But as he continued popping a few pills, the alpha grabbed his nape from behind and tilted the other to look directly up.

"Speak when i talk to you." He said as he bent down lower into the shrinking omega. His eyes were focused on the others lips and their faces where faced oppositely. Seokjin felt a pang in his chest but then he looked down again.

"My heat is irregular so, I have to control it by taking meds. I induce it and repress it so that it doesn't come at unnecessary times." He said as Jimin  returned with a glass of water.

"Stay here tonight. It is insalubrious to take such pills in your heat." Namjoon said looking at the omega who was about to take his meds.

Seokjin felt another pang in his chest. If Namjoon didn't acknowledge him as his mate, why was he caring so much. It hurted him to know that the man who was so kind in front of another was so rude in private.

------------------------------------------------------
Hiiii!!!

E/n: Edited on day 19/05/2022

This the release of chapter 10, any improvements or plot holes are welcomed to be Commented.
Bye.