-28-

Jungkook reclined on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. The person in the painting looked rather familiar to him... Maybe if he went to go take another look at it. He got up and just as he was about to open the door, someone knocked. 

Jungkook opened the door to see Taehyung standing outside of his door. He grinned and then leaned against the doorframe. "Well, well... I see an omega at my bedroom door in the middle of the night. I wonder what he's here for." Taehyung flushed but then looked at the other. "I don't have time for your teasing. Let me in Yoongi's calling me over and over again." Jungkook peered out - then he heard footsteps coming in his direction. He stepped aside to permit Taehyung to step in. 

He kept a safe distance from the other as he felt that the Vanilla scent was attracting him. Jungkook still remembered the first time he gave into his desire and smelled an omega - he did it to his Hyung. He still remembered how bad it felt to him... He couldn't do that again. 

Taehyung sat on the chair instead of anywhere else and then stared at his phone which started ringing for the sixth time. He showed it to Jungkook and then nodded to the other. 

"Yoongles, why are you messaging me so late in the night?" Taehyung asked behaving oddly sweet. 

"I just got a text from the Alpha. He said you're in Starshine. What do you think you're doing there?" Yoongi asked as he asked Hoseok to track the location of the call.

"What do you mean? Don't be upset. I'm just here to get my Seokjinnie and leave off, nothing more." Taehyung played with the corner of the chair trying to scrape it with his nails. Jungkook saw that and tapped the wall to seize his attention.

"Well, it seems you haven't gone alone because you went there in a car registered under the Jeons'. Did you perhaps go with Jungkook?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung went quiet. 

"Hey, I'll talk to you later, I'm sleepy. Bye!!!" Taehyung said and cut the call. Jungkook looked at him and then sighed. "And what part of that conversation required me?" He asked the older.

"Just thought you might be needed that's all. Hehe." Taehyung said while standing up again. "I'll be leaving then." He walked to the door and saw that Jungkook was following him.

He turned around and looked at the other, "why are you following?" 

"Because I need to go back to see that painting and all," Jungkook said and Taehyung went along with it.

They made their way to the painting and Jungkook finally had a closer look. A mole. There was a mole under her eyes. The spirit also had a mole under her eye. He was sure of it... Wait... Black hair, mole... If he blackened out the eyes and ignored the color difference... This was it. She was the one who was taking care of him and his Seokjin Hyung. He had to tell the other. He looked at the confused Taehyung and then whispered, "do you know where Hyung's room is?" 

Taehyung smiled and looked at him, "follow me, alpha boy." Jungkook got pissed off by the name but meeting his Hyung was more important. They walked and walked and Taehyung finally knocked on a door. It didn't open for a while. There were a few thud sounds before a shirtless Namjoon finally opened the door while being pissed off. 

"I need to speak to my Hyung," Jungkook said while attempting to look inside. 

"We're busy right now," Namjoon said as he blocked the view of the other. 

Jungkook knew that this wasn't gonna work so he just said aloud, "It's about the voice... It's really important."  After a while, he saw Seokjin trying to peer over Namjoon's shoulder. "What about them? Did you just hear it?" 

"No Hyung, it's a long story. Let me in I'll explain everything to you." Jungkook said as he glared at Namjoon. 

After entering the room Jungkook first of all hugged Seokjin - he paused and looked at him, "Where are your pants?" Seokjin looked down and then glared at Namjoon. Leaving that aside, Jungkook told him everything he needed to say - from the moments he'd seen the voice and what she looked like. Seokjin was surprised and didn't know how to react at all. All he wanted to do was go look at the other's painting.

"Do you know her name?" Seokjin asked and Jungkook shook his head. He didn't see any name or signature around the painting. Namjoon who was quietly listening on the side finally spoke. "The Alpha couldn't have a daughter that old. He's only 34." 

"But the maid herself said that this was the Alpha's daughter... unless..." Taehyung looked at the others. 

"She wasn't talking about the Alpha of Starfire," Jungkook said.

------------------------------------------------------

Just what is this poor author supposed to say here? Give a follow and vote? Yeah maybe that's it.

Editied on day: 13/06/22