-6-

Years passed and Seokjin turned 16 while Jungkook became 14. Having different genders and different places to stay, there was no other way for them to meet instead of late at night. It was only once that everything went out of hand for the both of them. It was like any other day, Jungkook came in with his homework and sat at Seokjin's bed. The other was laying on his side while staring at his brother when he smelt something like Dark Chocolate. The smell was coming from Jungkook and Seokjin was shocked. A shiver ran down his spine as he looked at Jungkook.

He's smelled scents like these before. Inside the 'room', its the scent of an alpha going into rut. He looked at Jungkook who was breathing heavily.

"Hyung... Why do you smell nice? There's some smell coming off from you..." Jungkook said coming closer to Seokjin - He wanted to touch the others neck. Seokjin backed away but Jungkook had already put his nose to his neck and breathed in heavily.

"Hyung... Could you take the belt off?" Jungkook said and then licked Seokjin's neck. Then Seokjin shocked pushed Jungkook away and then slapped him.

"JUNGKOOK!" He yelled loudly.

Jungkook got back to himself and then held his cheek. He looked at Seokjin and then backed away. What had he done? Why...

"Get out of here!" Seokjin yelled at him and he did as said. He too didn't want to loose control over his body. He didn't want to see his Hyung who he wanted to protect look at him with unease and panic. His tears could not stop as he looked back at the room he exited from. That was the place he would never go back to unless he controlled himself. Never.

------------------------------------------------------

Every passing year made it clear to Seokjin that he had a way out of the place. Finally turning 19 he was an adult. Someone who didn't need a gaurdian for himself. Now he could freely exit the building. That was exaxtly what he was going to do, it wasn't difficult as he got a scholarship into a good college and would move into the dorms the moment it opened. He packed up everything and set it aside to go. He left a bunch of letters at the side. They were all the letters he would write for Jungkook because that child wasn't meeting him.

Since he was leaving, he might as well just pass them to him when he leaves.

He went around the property then arrived at the alpha quarters asking for Jungkook.

"I'm sorry love, Jungkook already got adopted a year ago. Your his brother right? He must have told you this no?" The man behind the desk said.

Seokjin nodded and then headed out with all his luggage. His eyes teared up as he didn't want to look back at the building. It was the place where Jungkook and him got separated. His only brother. The only other who could revive his old pack was now gone. It was sad that just because of a stupid mistake they both ended up separated.

Seokjin still lost in his mind arrived at the dorm, took his room keys and then entered. He had a shared room with another omega. Since it was a wide campus, there were many shared dorm rooms as well as single dorm rooms. But since Seokjin couldn't choose living alone so he was set with the next best option, living with a roommate.

When he entered the room, half of it was decorated in green with books on the shelves and everything sorted out properly. The other side was empty and looked plain white. Seokjin set his things there as he knew it was his side of the room. Later, a boy with blond hair walked in. He looked around and saw Seokjin sleeping on his own bed.

The blond squatted beside the bed and stared at the handsome face when Seokjin groggily woke up from his sleep to see a sweet smile. He got shocked and sat up straight on the bed.

"Hi! I'm Kim Taehyung! You can call me Tae for short. I guess I'm your roommate for the next few years... That is if you don't change colleges!" He said while staring wide eyed at Seokjin who paused all expressions and then smiled at him.

------------------------------------------------------
Yay! Another chapter completed and oh my! You read till this chapter!!!

I'm gonna add a few strange things in now and then and of course there's this thing called a plot that I don't have and I don't think I can make one yet. So I'm just winging it for now!

Byeee

Mini theater
KNJ: Why would I allow you to go so far?

KTH: Because you care for me, my education, my smile, my everything duh.

KNJ: That does not allow you te to go into a place farther away.

KTH: I've already been admitted! <3

E/n: hmm?

Editing done at day: 18/05/2022