-4-

The days flew by in the orphanage. It was in a city where no one cared about which pack who came from and everyone was treated equally. In the Orphanage there was a joint bedroom and cafeteria for all the children below 10. They were taught reading, writing and some chores. Most of the time they played around or watched movies but they were never allowed to meet the children above 10. Maybe it was because the other children must have gone through the second gender examination and were separated from the rest. Another reason was that only the children with defined genders would be adopted and picked.

Seokjin and Jungkook had a fairly easy life as they both stayed together never leaving each other. Since the sweet voice had made Seokjin do more chores than the ones given here, there wasn't much of a problem for him. Sometimes he would also help Kookie with his chores but not always because he too wanted the child to take care of himself. The elders in the place would always score the children with points so that at the end of the day, they would get treats such as chocolates and toffees.

The two siblings got to know many children who were outgoing and were very free minded. No one asked them where they came from or what happened to them because almost all the children there were abandoned and they assumed that Seokjin and Jungkook were abandoned as well. Time flew by as Seokjin turned 10 and Jungkook turned 8... This meant that Seokjin had to check his second gender. It was nerve wracking because no matter what he got, he was going to have to get separated from Jungkook for 2 years even if they got the same gender. They were prepared.

Seokjin was lead into a room and a pretty nurse sat with a mask on. She took some of Seokjin's blood and then inspected him while the blood was getting tested. The form came out and the nurse looked sad. She folded the paper and then put it inside the envelope. She looked at the boy in front of her and then said softly, maybe it was because of pity but she didn't want anyone else to hear it, "Child... Your an omega. Please be careful."

"Omega?" Seokjin said tilting his head. The nurse nodded and then started to explain a lot of things.

"Child, from now on your body will emit a sweet scent that will attract alphas. To prevent you from getting hurt, your gonna have to wear this collar around your neck and never take it off. Is that okay?"

"But why would they hurt me?"

"It's because your special now. When you grow up you'll understand it properly - okay?"

Seokjin nodded but still felt something strange was about to happen. Another lady was waiting outside and as soon as she found out that Seokjin was an omega she happily made a call, "Sir, we have another omega ready. He's freshly turned ten."

Then it was time for Seokjin to switch to the omegan quarters which were at the completely opposite side of where Jungkook was supposed to be staying. As Seokjin was packing Jungkook looked at him.

"Hyung, you're gonna leave me right? What will I do alone without you?" Jungkook asked grabbing the hem of the others shirt.

"Not for long. Its just two years until you get examined as well." Seokjin smiled.

"So if I get the same gender as you, can I come back to stay with you?"

"Of course you can! We'll stay together if that's true. " Seokjin smiled.

"Yay! Then please hope I get the same gender as you Hyung! We both can be together if its true!!!" Jungkook said hugging Seokjin. The taller one smiled and hugged back. He didn't know the dangers of being an omega. Being young and innocent, he didn't want anything more than his brothers company.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi love! This is another chapter uploaded!

Yes yes I need to get them grown up already but you know me. Stalling because I want to keep the cuteness of these two little babies.

And about the other members? They will arrive shortly within a few episodes maybe. Don't worry much!

------------------------------------------------------
Mini theatre!

Jk: Hyung if I complete my chores will you let me sleep in your bed?

Ksj: Only if you do evvveerrrryyything!

Jk: OK then!
(Drinks a glass of banana milk and show off his non existent muscles and starts his chores.)

Ksj: (Kookie. Just what are you doing showing off  you stick like arms? You need more banana milk than that to get stronger.)

E/n: I think I like these theaters.

Edited on date: 18/05/2022