-36-

The child beside Seokjin was held by Jimin and was asked a few questions by the other, "Just who is Hyungie talking to? I don't think talking to trees is helpful in this type of situation." 

"There's this lady who is sitting under the tree while crying black blood. She seems sad. Only he can hear her... I mean he might see her too." The child then grabbed onto Jimin. 

Seokjin looked at the others and then looked at the tree and then started yelling anything and everything he wanted to. Yoongi looked at them and then he asked Seokjin - "How can we look at the person that you are talking to?" 

Seokjin then heard Chae Yeong say, "I can only allow this when there is danger around. I know a way to protect you from everything that's happened. Please lead my parents to me." 

"She asked us to lead her parents here and then she would be able to protect us." Seokjin then looked at the others. 

"We need to go to Willow so that we can lure everyone here," Seokjin said as he looked at Jimin and Yoongi. 

"You know we won't be able to do that. You, our luna, need to be protected at all costs." Yoongi said as he looked at Seokjin.

"I know that..." Seokjin looked at them while strained. "Let's wait here and when we get news of them getting to the pack house, we can call them here. Isn't that a better plan?" Seokjin then walked inside and continued to talk - "I'll just make something to savor until then." 

He went inside and then made some tea. Jimin then breathed in the aroma of it and then looked at Seokjin. He knew that the tea was drugged. If they drank it, they were sure to fall asleep. He silently went up to Seokjin and then whispered, "Let's both go to Willow and lure the others back here. I know that Hoseok Hyung always carries an extra phone with him."

Yoongi looked at the two and then smiled. Seokjin had agreed with Jimin and decided to let Yoongi fall asleep. Just as Yoongi picked up the cup, he poured it into a plant at the side. Seokjin was surprised because of this, but he had almost anticipated this much. Yoongi then grabbed onto Seokjin's arm pulled him into the bedroom of the three little kids and locked him inside. 

"I'm truly sorry luna, but we cannot let you pass from here any longer. Please wait a day more for them to return with Taehyung." Yoongi said from the other side of the door. 

Seokjin then started to panic... The spirit - Chae Yeong told him that her pack will kill anyone and everyone who will get in their way. He had already decided to pull the others back here so that no one he loves would get hurt, but this time - Namjoon went into the dangerous place without any proper backup or anything. 

There was only one thing left to do - he would have to force Yoongi to take him to Namjoon. There was only one way... Seokjin said as he pulled out a clear container with pills in it.

------------------------------------------------------
Ahhhh don't worry y'all. I'll still have to put a hold on this book for about 20 days or else I'm gonna overwork. The thing is - I have a test coming up and need to study for it and I'm mentally ill. I'll need a lot of time to complete this plot, but I'll write till I reach the next arc. Everything else depends upon my health. <3

E/n: Edited on 29/09/22