-18-

Seokjin looked at his brother and became nervous. Was he really not going to get accepted by the Alpha? Would he never have anyone to call dad again? He was looking down and not at the expression of the person who was sitting opposite of him. The other sighed and then gave a smile, "there has never been too many Omega's here. I just hope that this person here can call me father - just like you do Jungkook." Seokjin looked up with his eyes brightened. He looked at the other and then spoke out cheerfully, "Father, I shall be in your care from now on."

The Alpha smiled and looked at Seokjin. Then he turned to Jungkook and then said, "Go get the papers later on, we will add Seokjin to our register. What was that about the kids you brought over?"

"Yes, those children are 9 years old. They might turn 10 soon. We should not risk taking them to the orphanage because a lot of things occur there that should never happen... Again" Seokjin said not waiting for Jungkook to reply.  Jungheon nodded and then said that he would make them pack members with ease. In the mean time, they should be getting some rest.

------------------------------------------------------

"Alpha, Blood Moon is at it again. They are not going to send any help to Starshine. It's the only border for us to access the drug supply from the other side. Without permission from Blood Moon, we can't do anything." Yoongi said while looking at a few documents.

Namjoon was holding a glass of wine while he looked down at the garden from the French window. He also knew that the Blood Moon pack was a religious pack which had followed the behaviour of their previous generation and had always kept clean. The pack was almost as strong as the Shadow pack, it did not lack in men or money. Their aristocratic origin made them stay popular and fearful. Namjoon didn't want to create any conflict now, there were already rogues bugging him.

"Go set a meeting with the Blood Pack for after a month. They shouldn't decline saying that we would go there in such short notice." Namjoon said while sipping the wine and going back to his work.

------------------------------------------------------

A month had passed from the first time that Seokjin came to his room after getting adopted, he had a smile stuck on his face and it made him be complimented by Taehyung many times. He also got allowance from his 'father' so he didn't have to go to any other forms of part time jobs that could make him uncomfortable. Then he would make weekly visits to his house and meet and talk to Jungkook. It was his normal house visit when this time, he saw that there were many other new cars one - he thought he had seen somewhere before. But without thinking much, he then went inside and wanted to show off his new project and how he was doing it to Jungkook.

Just as he entered the hall, he saw someone he wasn't expecting at all. It was Namjoon. He was sitting on the sofa as if he had owned the damn place. He looked at Seokjin and then back to Jungheon in front of him. His deepened gaze sent a shock over to Seokjin. It was simply alluring. Jungheon then faced his son and then smiled at him.

"Jinne, come here and meet Namjoon. He's from the Shadow pack. The leader to be precise." Jungheon said while looking at the other with a smile on his face. Namjoon looked at Seokjin and then said, "nice to meet you Seokjin...? How would you be here?"

"Do you both know each other?" Jungheon asked confused. Seokjin and Namjoon looked at each other and then Seokjin finally broke the ice and said, "no, we do not know each other at all." Namjoon's gaze deepened. He was ticked off because he expected and answer different from that.

Jungkook had just entered the room and then looked at Seokjin. He went to Seokjin and then grabbed the others hand, he whispered in his ear that they should head up to his room. Seokjin nodded and then went up with him.

Namjoon looked at the two and then glared. Who was that? Why did they need to be alone in someone else's room. His face looked more sour than usual as he started back his discussion with Jungheon - who had completely removed the smile from his face.

------------------------------------------------------
What the fuck. Took me a while.

E/n: Oooo someones jealous.

Edited on day: 1/05/22