-12-

A week passed and Seokjin was appointed a cafe worker. It wasn't high pay so he decided to look for another side job. He first needed to collect enough money for the course exams and then for his apartment.

'Moodshine' was the name of a club, it housed many omegas who didn't get any better job or for those who were in need for money. They would be paid on the hours. Seokjin was standing in front of the club covered in a thick coat, mask and a cap. As he walked in may waiters looked at him but then minded their own business.

Seokjin walked to the counter and saw a man with a pony tail cleaning the glasses. He gave a smile to Seokjin and then sweetly asked, "what can i do for you sir?"

"I would like to work here... If you have any vacancies for omegas..." Seokjin said softly.

"Would you mind taking off your mask and cap?"

The omega nodded and then revealed a charming face, big eyes doe with plush cheeks beside his plump lips.

The man smiled, "you're good to go! You're very beautiful sir! If you don't mind, just wait a second while I get the form ready. You can also fill out certain time periods and days you would like to work!" He was super excited as he ran around looking for a form file.

He came back with the form in hand. It had various words of safety written on it along with different types of check boxes. It held many options such as a room waiter and a outdoor waiter. There were also some vacancies for the omegas who go on stage every now and then. The minimum work time should be of at least 3 hours day or night. Looking into it Seokjin made sure there was no statement saying that he had to please the customers with his body. He also checked the page to make sure it did not ask him to strip or anything strange like that.

After discussing a few more measures of safety, Seokjin finally signed the paper and became a part timer who enters after 12 a.m. His shift started from the next day onwards - he could quit if he doesn't find it suitable in 2 weeks or so.

------------------------------------------------------

The next night came by quickly. All Seokjin had to do was collect the empty glasses from the tables and submit them to the kitchen. He was not responsible for serving anybody as he was a beginner. The club didn't want to scare away their rare new omega by letting them in on the hooligan like alphas. The first few days were going just fine... But on the Fifth day, the boss came in for an inspection.

The large strides accompanied with the clacking of the boots made Seokjin turn his way. Namjoon was walking in followed by a bunch of other people who were eyeing the bottles on display. A certain man's eyes were caught by Seokjin and he couldn't look away from him - licking his lips he whispered to the manager beside him.

The manager became impatient and then worriedly looked Seokjin's way. He slowly walked to Seokjin and then said to him, "you should accompany these people for a round of drinks." Then the manager leaned into him and gently whispered, "If you don't want to, then just act you are fainting and I'll escort you out of here."

Seokjin nodded and then started looking wobbly and then 'fell' to the ground. The slight commotion made Namjoon turn to him and then he looked at the other in anger.

------------------------------------------------------
Hiii! How's ur day? I'm bored.

E/n: Did i really check this page properly? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited on day: 19/05/2022