-2-

Supper brief intro on Omegaverse
------------------------------------------------------

In the world, there were six genders divided into Alpha, Beta and Omega. They live in different packs around the world and are ruled by their respective pack Alphas. They all can shape shift into wolves and have many animalistic features. Divided into a dominance hierarchy of dominant "alphas", neutral "betas", and submissive "omegas", they play specific roles in society. They all hold their own scents and they can be identified by them too. Though the genders are only noticed after a child reaches the age of 10 when they are evaluated, some characteristics are always shown.

Alphas can mark an omega to make them their life long partner but an omegas cannot. Once marked, an omega becomes that alphas possession and will have to stay with them their entire life, even when Omegas are made to be that loyal, alphas would take in more than one of them. The submissive omegas would go through a cycle each month called the heat cycle. It clouds their mind with lust and attracts alphas for copulation, heats can be suppressed by inhibitors. If an omega is marked on their scent gland at the time of their heat, a bond will be created between the Alpha and Omega.

To make sure the gland on their neck doesn't get bitten/ marked, a collar is wrapped around their neck which also blocks the omegas scent. Omegas have to stay clear of danger as alphas cannot control their animal instincts around an unmated omega and would try to dominate them if they are to their liking.

If i missed something, I'll explain it in the later chapters. Now on with the story!
------------------------------------------------------

The soft voice spoke only to Seokjin and Jungkook had no clue of what was happening. His brother floated in the air and dropped back down softly. How did he do it?! He knew it was strange but he wouldn't ask at the moment.

Seokjin was still mesmerized while listening and the voice was explaining to him in the most basic way it possibly could.

'Since i won't be around long, I would like if you could do most things on your own. Even though your a child you should prepare yourself for the worst future you could have. This small place is the only thing you should take care of. There are a few brooms and other tools inside. Clean the house as best you can and I'll prepare some food for you. There are many things you should learn. Cleaning the house is the first thing that you should do.'

The voice quieted and then Seokjin led Jungkook to the door he looked around and saw a cloth and a broom. He cleaned a chair and then sat Jungkook on it then he started to sweep the floor. The voice would give him instructions now and then what and how to do so he was not too confused. After one room it was the next. Then it was the tables and chairs, the utensils and then the cupboards.

( E/n: Da bitch's uprightly following childlabour. ヽ(#'Д´)ノ┌┛〃)

After he completed it all, several hours had passed and Seokjin was worn out totally. He went to sit beside Jungkook when many different plates of food appeared in front of them. The voice as said gave them food to eat. The day passed by nicely and Seokjin felt that the food he got tasted much tastier than ever before. Maybe it was because he was hungry for too long or maybe he had never tasted such delicious food. The two of them soon dozed off and the day ended with them cuddling into each other.

Many days passed as the misty voice instructed Seokjin to do many house chores and he was getting skilled at doing most of the things. He was also told many things and got reading practices started for himself and Jungkook. They finally had someone whom they could rely on to survive.

They spent their lives peacefully and happily. Hours became days, days to weeks and weeks to months. A whole year passed and the two had lived alone for a long period of time. The voice had seemingly disappeared from them and would come back at varying intervals. They both decided that it was time to wander out, they could not stay cooped inside a house. They both were children!

------------------------------------------------------
Love, it seems you've made it this far! Do you think your up for another chapter? Well its coming real soon!

E/n: Edited on day 18/05/2022