-20-

Jungheon because he was wary of Namjoon, let Seokjin move out of the dorm for the next few days. He didn't want Namjoon to accidentally meet Seokjin outside of his college. There was a spare room set out for him beside Jungkook's room. He could be made at home without any difficulties. Jungkook's mom and the pack's Luna was no where to be seen. Seokjin hadn't seen her at all - not even a picture of her.

Seokjin also had problems in controlling his pheromones. They would most of the time leak out and made the others around him feel helpless. So, he stayed in his room for the few days he needed to. He didn't know why, but after getting collided with Namjoon's thick pheromones, he isn't able to control himself.

But as promised Namjoon really did send over the file which needed to be given to the pack alpha. But the surprising thing was that the person who delivered the file was actually Jimin! Seokjin was still in the house together with his pheromones slightly wafting around. Jungkook and the other alphas were grown enough not to be affected by the slight amount of pheromone. The alphas who stayed there were mostly mated and they weren't deeply affected either.

It was just that Jimin had a keen sense of smell. He had hugged Seokjin once and he knew that the others pheromones were exactly like this. He was on his way to Jungheon's office when he looked at another alpha getting lead the same way as him. He looked at the taller one and then smiled.

"Excuse me, can you take this to the alpha? I want to go to my Hyungie." Jimin said while bending his head slightly.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked looking at the pink hair.

"I've got a delivery from Mr. Kim Namjoon. Can you please send this to Mr. Jeon?"

"Do it your self shortie." Jungkook said while turning away and entering the room.

Jimin looked at him then secretly smelled around the place, he could still smell Seokjin. He looked down at the letter and to the place where the smell came from, "I suppose I can give this to them later." He whispered while following the scent but just before he started walking, his shirt was pulled from the back and then turned around. Jungkook was standing there holding onto him.

"Where do you think you're going? Hand me the files, I'll deliver them for you." Jungkook said taking the papers from him.

"Okay thank you! I'll go meet Seokjin Hyungie then." Jimin said partially skipping. He was once again stopped by Jungkook but this time, there was a menacing aura around him. "How do you know my Hyung?" Jimin pouted while looking at the other.

"What do you mean? He's my Hyungie. Now go away!" Jimin said while making a run towards where he thought Seokjin was.

------------------------------------------------------

Jungheon opened the file and then looked at it carefully, while turning the page, he looked at the photo of his wife and then reports on her... His eyes landed on the words and felt a shiver run through his hands.

'How could somebody else know?'

He then looked at the other papers and then sighed. Namjoon really did have a lot of dirt on him. But that didn't mean that he would back down for his son - in the end Seokjin was more important at the moment. He couldn't allow anything else to happen. He then picked up his phone and made a call, -

"Hello, I'm agreeing to you. But I have my own conditions."

"You do have a lot of conditions and arguments for a man whose at his end."

"Shut up Kim... Or should I say son-in-law?"

------------------------------------------------------

I died. Anyone have any guesses as to what was in that file? Hehe.

E/n: wow....

Edited on date: 21/05/22