-30-

In the morning the three were together at the table for breakfast. "Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked as he still felt that there was something wrong. "He just sleeps a little extra in the mornings," Seokjin said as he waited for Tae. He was also nervous but he didn't want to show it. Namjoon who was quietly eating his breakfast seemed unphased. 

"When's he gonna get here then?" Jungkook asked while glancing at Seokjin. 

"He's not here," Namjoon said and the other two became shocked. "What do you mean?" Seokjin asked alarmed.

"I don't smell him here. Must have been taken somewhere last night. I suppose it's because of his addiction of snooping around." Namjoon said as he looked at the maids. "Let's leave here as soon as possible or else something like this is gonna happen to one of you too."

"No. We'll stay here until we find Taehyung." Jungkook said staring angrily at Namjoon. Just what type of brother was he? Didn't he just realize that his brother vanished? Why wasn't he concerned for the other? Did he want his brother to go missing? Namjoon was behaving a little too relaxed knowing Taehyung is missing. Even if he's like that Jungkook's not. He's been getting a tingling sensation from the previous night. He knew something was wrong. If only he had walked Taehyung to his room - none of this would have happened.

"You don't understand Jungkook. I've got everything under wraps. Taehyung will be fine after a few days or so. These people aren't going to hurt him. We're currently in their territory, I have to handle my wife as well as a big baby. Don't think that staying here will be safe." Namjoon said standing up. 

The neat girl walked up to them and then took his plate.  She smiled and then asked when they were deciding to leave. Namjoon who looked at the wolf felt as if her cover was about to get blown. He then said that they would be leaving after an hour. 

Jungkook was going to go back to his room when he stopped the girl and tried asking her about the painting. 

"Can you tell me a little bit about the Alpha's daughter? She seems interesting. Why haven't we seen her here?" Jungkook asked. The girl looked at him and then smiled. 

"She has already passed away due to some circumstances. Her name is An ChaeYeong. She was the Alpha heiress to our pack. But due to falling in love with the wrong person, she became weak... weak enough to poison herself..." The girl started crying and then she fell to the floor. Jungkook didn't try to pick her up and only stared at her. 

After a while, she woke up and then looked around. She then looked frightened at Jungkook and asked to excuse herself and ran away. It seemed odd to Jungkook so he quickly went to Seokjin to tell him what had happened. 

"She was possessed." Seokjin said, "that's the only unlogical thing we can presume. Let's just go back to get Taehyung. Namjoon said that he had found out where Taehyung was being taken. 

------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok and Jimin were sitting together when Yoongi walked to them and glanced at the laptop that they were looking at. 

"Did they stop moving yet?" He asked looking at the moving radar light. 

"Not yet. Looks like they're headed to another pack. But how do we even know if Taehyung is with his phone?" Hoseok replied and asked. 

"Don't worry about that Hobi-hyungie." Jimin said softly, "I know that Taehyung carries his phone everywhere with him. I once called him when he was in his swimming class. He still answered! I don't know why he put his second phone in his trunks." Jimin then started to wonder about it a little too much.

"That's not the point," Hoseok said. 

"I'm just telling you to trust me. In the end, when the phone stops moving we can go check if he's there or not." Jimin said as he kept his eyes on the laptop.

Namjoon was to arrive in a few hours and the signal was still moving. Just where were they going?!

------------------------------------------------------
Ooo! Now what?! I'm tensed as well!

E/n: Hi readers! I'm the editor Sirenpervendeechi! I forgot that I was allowed to send messages to you too!

Btw - do any of you know why the author uploads so late?

╥﹏╥ it's because I haven't been editing quick enough!

Edited on date: 23/08/22