-19-

Jungheon was sitting in front of Namjoon with a serious face. He knew that the other wanted their pack to help Starshine... But that place was a major for prostitutes and discrimination against the weak. He didn't want to help any of those disgusting people at all.

"Mr. Jeon, I only wish for you to replenish Starshine as my pack gets transports via it. I don't wish for a quarter of my income to go to waste." Namjoon said.

"But according to our morals, we cannot let this happen. We - the people are the highest amount of wolves with pure blood running through them, by sending them out to war I do not wish for them to perish." Jungheon said while calmly staring at the other's eyes.

"Let me propose Mr. Jeon, there are many things from my pack that can be given to you. There is only one thing that I want from your pack as of now." Namjoon said placing a leg over the other.

"How do we know that you won't back fire on us as soon as we give you arms and ammunition together with our soldiers?" Jungheon said with doubt.

"Well... Let's settle with a marriage." Namjoon said slightly raising his eyebrow.

"Your pack and mine..." He continued

"What do you mean, care to elaborate Mr. Kim?" Jungheon knew what the other was going to say, he shouldn't have let Seokjin meet this person at all.

"Your son. I want your son to be the Luna of my pack. You understand this right?" Namjoon said in a tough tone stretching the right at the end.

"Impossible. My son has come here just a while ago, I don't wish for anything to happen to him or bring him into my affairs. He enjoys staying with us and he will not be used as a tool for your stupid marriage game." Jungheon said anger boiling. He let out his aura and then made it surround the living room.

Namjoon still sat at ease and then after a few minutes release his own dominant pheromones, "I hope you can think of this - before I take out a card that you would not want for me to pull. I do have a lot of dirt on you, it's just that I choose to settle this in a more peaceful way. "

"Get out of my house Namjoon." Jungheon said standing up and toppling the tea cup on the table.

"Does that mean you agree to me proposal?" Namjoon asked acting cocky.

"NO!"

------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin who was upstairs chatted with Jungkook asking him about the knowledge of mates and other marks and things. Jungkook was explaining about fated pairs as Seokjin was prancing around the room trying not to bore himself.

Suddenly, a thick smell penetrated his nose and he fell to the floor with wobbly knees. Jungkook who got shocked hurriedly picked him up and set him on the bed. Seokjin started to flush and grasp for air. It was as if the smell was blocking all the oxygen that needed to be supplied to his now exhaling lungs.

Jungkook then smelled heavy pheromones one from his father and the other... From another true blooded alpha. He was getting aggravated by it. He walked down the stairs and then was barged with heavy scents.

"You do know Mr. Kim, even if my entire pack perishes I will still let my children marry into a place which they will be loved properly and dearly."

"Who said I wouldn't love him? Why wouldn't I love the beauty... Think carefully Jeon. I'll give Seokjin the world if he asks for it, all I want is for you to do a few things for me. Give me Seokjin and redo the borders of Starfire."

"Don't act as if this is a fair trade."

"Oh, it isn't. It's just a warning. I give you what you want and you give me what I want."

"I don't want anything from you KIM!"

Namjoon looked at the other and then smiled. He then walked to the door and then said while turning around, "I give you 3 days Mr. Jeon. I'll give you some material which should compel you to help me. Don't worry, it will be transported to you personally by a single unaware pack member."

Before leaving, Namjoon's eyes stopped at Jungkook - the glare in their eyes could not be hidden as they both seems like rivals, one trying to conquer and the other trying to defend.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm bored and hungry. Help me.

E/n: Edited on date: 04/06/22