-8-

The four wolves were resting in Taehyung's room when Tae decided that he wanted to go see the stars. It was a strange wish in the middle of the night but everyone went along with it. They sat after laying a mat down on the garden floor and then looked up. The stars as well as the moon looked beautiful.

"Seokjinnie, why did you have trouble turning into your wolf form?" Tae asked.

"It must be because it has been a while since I transformed. I don't usually become one." He said looking down.

"You should get used to it if you want to roam around pack grounds. The patrols have increased because of some rouges entering without notice." Yoongi said.

"I know right? We would not harm them if they just wanted to get a short cut from the lands but they purposely tried to start a fire around the borders!" Jimin said patting his own head.

Moments passed by and they smelled a pungently strong smell of blood. And from the trees walked in a red wolf. He transformed in front of them and did not cover himself while he looked at the people sitting then he started walking inside.

The strong smell of blood made Seokjin feel nauseous but the other three seemed unfazed. He stared at them for a while and didn't say anything. Jimin caught the stare and then answered the unasked question.

"That's Hoseok Hyung. He just came back from patrolling. He was supposed to join us today but I think this is why he was late." Then Jimin looked at Yoongi and then asked, "should we add another matress into the room?"

Yoongi looked at them and then at the door from which Hoseok left, "I don't mind." He said.

"I think we should all go to sleep. Its getting late, we do want to wake up early, right?" Seokjin said while he tried to lift the others off the floor.

"Hyung, carry me!" Jimin said as he turned into his soft wolf form and lifted his front paws to Seokjin who barely picked him up and started waddling towards the room.

Later Hoseok introduced himself to the sleepy men and then he too laid down for the night. They were sleeping peacefully and snuggly fitting into a room.

------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the night, Seokjin smelled the intriguing smell of obsidian tequila and drowsily woke up from his sleep. He looked around and saw that everyone else was asleep. He glanced at the door before standing up. He creeped to the door and then opened it trying to get closer to the scent.

He walked in a certain direction and arrived at the kitchen where he saw a man emitting the scent making himself a cup of coffee. As soon as Seokjin entered the room, he stopped what he was doing.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked in a stern and rough voice without even looking at the man.

"I... I'm here to get water..." Seokjin said and then made his way to the fridge and didn't see any water bottles. He then saw a cup on the counter side and then picked it up to pour some water. He just quickly wanted to get out of the area where it was only him and an Alpha. Even though the scent around the Alpha was attracting him, he didn't want to get close to him.

"Who are you?" He asked again while stopping Seokjin who was about to exit the kitchen.

Seokjin didn't know where he got the courage but he stood at the door facing the Alpha and then slowly turned his head sideways and then looked at the man.

"It's common manners to tell your name first if you want to know someone's name." He said and then turned around to see the Alpha was actually really handsome. His sharp eyes were on the Omega almost staring a hole inside.

Both of their eyes glowed reddish and then turned back to normal. The Alpha bit the inside of his mouth and then said, "Kim Namjoon."

"Hi, I-m Kim Seokjin." He said and then turned around and started to head back to Taehyung's room. Namjoon stared at Seokjin's back and his gaze slowly lowered as well as darkened on the others arse. The omega soon went out of sight and then entered the room.

His legs had become wobbly from when he talked back to the Alpha... Namjoon. The scent of the man still surrounded him and his knees weren't helping. Slowly he sat down on the bed and then dazed while lying down. On his side was Taehyung whose eyes were open and was staring at him.

Seokjin laid down and then pulled him close and nuzzled into his neck and murmured, "go back to sleep."

------------------------------------------------------

Love?? Ur here too? Hi...
The next chapters gonna be up later.
Byeee

E/n: I'm giddy because the author calls me love.

Editing done on day 19/05/2022