-37-

Taehyung and Hoseok were on their way out of the pack grounds and were seated in the car waiting for Namjoon to return to them. Taehyung was looking down and didn't dare to say a word. He was confused... Just why had he said Jungkook's name back there? If he hadn't then Jungkook wouldn't have been exchanged for him. It was upsetting to know that someone who was helping him so much was used as escape material in the end. Hosoek didn't like Taehyung's quietness but he didn't say anything to him either. It was not his time to say anything to the omega or else Taehyung would blame himself even more than he already has.

Just as they were about to start the car to leave, Namjoon came in his wolf form and reverted while opening the trunk of the car where they had extra clothes prepared. 

"Jungkook chose to stay with that kid, I think we'll have to leave without him." Hoseok declared. Namjoon - already dressed, was examining Taehyung to check if he had any injuries or not. 

"Calm down, head to the nearest no man's land, he'll meet up with us there. I bet he's already on his way out from this place." Namjoon said as he sat down at the gunshot as Hoseok began driving. 

------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook could feel the air grow cold as he stared at the rest of the people entering the room. All of them seemed partially dead as they looked at him with lifeless eyes. At the back, a crook-legged man walked in, he was old yet he was dominant. He pierced Jungkook with his eyes alone.

"Are you Da Eun's son?" He asked while trying to match his features to his mother.

"I am." He replied while still staring back at the other.

"You must be the youngest child... Where is the older?" He asked while sitting down.

"I don't know - maybe he was sent to an orphanage where he was tortured to death, maybe he survived from that and fell into the hands of his evil mate that would abuse him and slowly decrease his will to live and then finally kill him. Maybe he's already dead." Jungkook said as he looked at Chae Yeong's mom and dad.

"Enough with the jokes. Just tell us where he is. We would love to send you to where your parents are." 

Jungkook laughed and then looked at them. He finally stood up and let his eyes glow a different hue. He looked at all the possible exits and then at the number of people surrounding him. 

"I will never tell you about my Hyung. Don't think you can pry anything out from me." He said as he bowed down into a running position and then with a shot of air behind him, he ran to the door. He looked for the nearest window and then jumped. It was a slight drop and then he ran to the trees. There were many men after him, but none of them could match his speed. All he had to do was get to the closest place with a lot of people, enough to create havoc and completely disappear.

------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was staring at Yoongi. He still had his cup of tea in his hands, he didn't drink any of it. Yoongi was waiting for a phone call or anything but there was nothing. He was about to call Hoseok, but Jimin asked him a question, "why are you doing this even though you know that we should go to them?" 

"Because the moment our alpha sees the Luna in that place, he's gonna go after our heads before anyone else's. The fact that the alpha purposely talked to me about this before leaving makes a difference." Yoongi said.

"What did he say?" Jimin asked as he set down his cup and looked even closer at Yoongi.

"He said that our luna is someone he does not understand. He wants to 'unravel the mysteries' of Seokjin by himself. Till then, he doesn't wish for anyone other than him to cause him danger. The alpha asked me to keep Seokjin away from all harmful things until he returns." 

------------------------------------------------------
Aish, people these days are so unforeseeable. If only they talked everything out they wouldn't be in this stupid situation

E/n: Edited on date 29/09/22