-25-

"Welcome to the Starshine pack. We welcome you here Alpha of the Shadow pack." A petite girl bowed down to both Namjoon and Seokjin. 

"I am sorry to say that our Alpha has just gone out. He shall be back in a few hours or so. Please wait with us till then." She said smiling at Seokjin, even slightly blushing.

"Since it will take time, lead us to our room," Namjoon said wrapping his hand around Seokjin's waist and discretely pulling him closer. The girl blushed while looking at the hand on Seokjin's waist and then bowed leading them to their room. 

As soon as the door closed behind them, Namjoon removed himself from Seokjin and called Yoongi. "Hey Yoongi, there's something wrong going on here." Seokjin was still staring at the other with wide eyes and a slightly coral face. Namjoon took the phone away from his ear and then looked at Seokjin.

"Go take a bath. I'll take one after you're done." Seokjin nodded to this and on cue, someone knocked on the door. Seokjin went to open it but Namjoon grabbed his hand and pulled the other to his chest. He ruffled the other's hair and opened the buttons of both of their shirts. Seokjin was surprised by this and then started struggling in the other's hold.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Kim?" A voice said from the conflicting side.

"Let go Namjoon. What do you think you're doing?!" Seokjin whispered while his hands were on the other's chest desperately trying to push the other away.

"Just hold still for a moment," Namjoon said as he bent down and placed his lips on the other's neck. He was just gonna leave a kiss mark, but when he saw Seokjin struggling a little too much, he bit him. To the bite, Seokjin let out a soft moan which made Namjoon's eyes darken. 

The knocking didn't stop but only increased in volume with decreased time intervals.

Namjoon then let go. Seokjin backed away as much as he could and hit the door. He turned around and fixed his shirt before slightly opening the door. The girl was looking at him without even blinking.

"We just got a call from the Alpha. It seems that he and his team have been caught up in something very odd. Their time of arrival has been delayed to two days. Would you both care to stay these two days or would you be heading back to your own pack until then?" She said in one entire breath. She was analyzing Seokjin from top to bottom. She had also managed to locate the bite mark that wasn't even hidden well.

"I'll ask the Alpha about this," Seokjin said as he turned around to look at Namjoon who was already shirtless. He exploded red as he looked at the other. He instinctively narrowed the opening of the door and stared at Namjoon. The other saw him in a trance and then smirked. He walked near the door and then grabbed Seokjin's waist and hugged him from behind. 

"I think you'll have to wait a few hours before you can get our answer. Is that okay with you?" Namjoon asked glaring at the girl who started shaking because of fear. She nodded and then practically ran off. Namjoon then closed the door and leaned towards Seokjin turning him around to face himself.

"About the bath, will you go by yourself, or do you want me to join you?" Namjoon whispered in the other ear. He resisted so much to stop himself from biting the other again.

"I'll go by myself!" Seokjin said as he ducked down from the other's embrace and hurriedly went into the bathroom.

Namjoon called Yoongi again and then heard from the other side, "The Alpha from the Starshine pack has been murdered. This happened two days ago." 

"Don't worry, I noticed this from the moment they sent in a disguised beta in as a receptionist, I'm not clear on what they want to do right now, but it seems that they do not want dead. It seems that they have a plan of their own." Namjoon said while listening to the soft sound of the shower.

"Should I send in back up?" Yoongi asked while looking at Hoseok in front of him.

"No, it won't be necessary. We'll be leaving here tomorrow. Just make up an urgent matter that I will not be able to miss."

"I understand Alpha," Yoongi said as his call got cut.

Namjoon waited ten more minutes until Seokjin finally called out to him. He stood beside the door and leaned against the wall while staring at the slightly open bathroom door.

"Can you get me some clothes?" Seokjin asked softly.

"Why would you be needing them, wife?" Namjoon said while his eyes tried to catch glimpses of the other's chest. 

"Alpha..." Seokjin almost whined out. Namjoon decided not to tease the other anymore and then looked to see that his suitcases had not yet arrived. 

"Wife, I think you're gonna have to wait. Our suitcases aren't here yet." Namjoon said. "I think you're gonna have to come out just like that."

"I what?!" Seokjin said aloud.

------------------------------------------------------
Lol what's gonna happen now?

Editied on day: 13/06/22