Chapter 3

Peter's pov.

It's 7 in the morning and I am already awake because who needs sleep when you have infinite power and stamina that you don't know what to do with?

I already took a shower and did my morning routine and I am currently sitting on the dining table not sure of what breakfast I should make.

I also currently have a holographic illusion on my table so I could check what I need around the world without having to do anything because I don't really have anything to do. Yup worst sentence anyone could say.

We don't have collage today. I don't even knows why I'm going to a collage when I literally know everything their is to know about this whole planet.

While staring at the illusion in front of me I remembered what to eat. Their was a very nice woman who once helped me and have me food when I arrived at this earth.

Flashback.

Her name was may parker and she had a husband who was called Ben Parker. She invited me to have dinner with her small family and I accepted unaware what to do.

She made pasta the night I visited them. They even allowed me to stay and sleep in their house.

The next day she made a small meal for all of us. It was pancake but she added some sort of special sauce that made it like 10 times better.

After that day I kept close ties with the family and I sometimes even help them especially with their bills.

End of flashback.

I stood up and started cooking my breakfast which was the same as the one I just remembered.

The hologram I was chacking changed the location to a split like screen and their apprend the ten eternals that I've been keeping an eye on for that past years.

I am till sad that they split up but at least some of them still meet from time to time.

Also at least they didn't do what the avengers did and start civil war or something like that.

Talking of the avengers they and fury with his agents haven't been trying to know my identity for like 2 days and that a freaking miracle.

They always get on my fucking nerves like why y'all have to do this all I'm trying to do is be a hero you should be grateful I ain't against you.

The only avemgers I like are the ones that haven't really tried to do anything to me aka Dr strange, Dr banner, Thor, King t'challa, War Machine.

I finished my brekafsat then removed  the hologram / Illusion and ran to my room which isn't really the best idea to run in home because of my speed.

I stepped into the room and used my magic to remove the clothes that I was wearing then pressed the button on my bracelet 2 times making my suit appear on my body.

I don't even know why I need that when I can just use my magic and wear the suit

After I was done I made sure my webs were ready. I then  swung out of my window but made sure to close it on my way.

It was time for spider man to protect new York.

Chapter done.

What ship do you guys want I am  planning on either : Druig x Peter, or a harem ( AKA the eternals except my favorite gay married boy because he was so cute with his family. ) x Peter