Chapter 18

Third pov.

After Peter and the eternals went back to his house he prepared meals for the other Eternals, telling them  alot of stories about what he had seen in the multiverse. When Gilgamesh made a joke about Sprite's drink being for kids, she used her powers to make him look as if he was wearing clothes similar to a baby.

As they ate, the Eternals joked with each other, Gilgamesh  then pointed out how Ajak would never pick Ikaris to be their leader.

Ikaris responded that he was bitter because he couldn't fly and that ikaris was the he himself was the best between the 10 eternals.

Gilgamesh on the other hand said that he was the better looking and  has a mire useful powers.

Druig ended up complaining about them not saying what's true and then talked baout how his Telepathy was the best.

Sprite decided to mess with themband she asked Ajak to help her and the leader accepted.

Sprite casted an illusion of ajak as if she was dying and telling them that the Celestial changed his mind and that Ajak was paying the price but Peter saw easily through the illusion but played alonf with Tham making the other eternals freek out.

When makkari asked Peter explained to them how exactly he was able to stop the emergence of the celestial and the other eternals were both shocked and awestruck.

After the dinner was done Peter used his magic to teleknikly clean the dishes while he spent his time with the new team that he saw as his family.

" Well what's it like being a friend with the avengers " asked sprite.

" Meh I don't know we are not anywhere near friends to be honest " answered Peter.

" What do you mean " aksed phastos and Peter just sighed.

" The avengers and me aren't friends we are not even co-workers. They are always trying to know my identity. They are trying to force me and it's annoying. I literally have to fight them nearly everyday. " said Peter.

" Ooh so you are enemies?" Asked makkari with her sign language and Peter gave her signs saying yes.

" What exactly are your powers. One of the celsetials said that you can easily destroy a universe. Is that real? " Aksed druig an Peyer nodded.

" I am said to be be the 'Perfect' eternal I already have more cosmic energy then the other eternals. My special ability is power mimicking and power creation do if I needed any power I can just create it and make my self stronger. Second the hybrid that I accidentally took the powers of is not only a celstial but also a beyonder. The Beyonders are a near omnipotent alien race from a dimension outside the Omniverse. They can do anything they wish. Me absorbing it gave me the same power. And I am a magic user. I studied magic for thousandss of years even before a very strong sorcerer called the ancient one. I have acces to alot of weapons and I just received a very powerful book before you guys arrived to take me. So yeah what he said is true I am easily capable of destroying universes. " said Peter and the other didn't have anything to say after that.

" You know guys. I've been watching over you in my torture room since you were born or created whaatever you say. I watched everything you did. And I always had a wish that I at some point would he able to be a part of your team " Said Peter as he flashed them a smile.

" Well petrov you are more than welcome as another member of our team " Said Ajak and Peter gave her a grateful look.

After the whole discussion the whole team went sleeping in different rooms in Peter's house. Druig ended up with  no room so Peter insisted in letting him sleoa in his room.

After all the eternals went to sleep Peter went to sit in the rooftop to see the stars.

He changed to his human form and sat their andstraed messing with the stars. The stars started moving as he mished mankind different shapes and forms making the etranals smile.

" Their beautifull" heard  Peter. " Yes they are. Druig " He said. He then sat up and sat bedude the eternal that he was able to sense.

" What did you do with no one. No family no friend nothing but pain and torture. How did you survive being so lonely . You have always been lonely right? " druig asked.

" That is true. I didnt have a family nor friends and the only thing I felt was pain and torture but I was never lonely. I always had you guys and the rest of the eternals. We all have each other even if we don't know it. We all are connected and that just shows that I am not and never was lonely. " Saud Peter and druig nodded.

Peter gave druig a hug and the other just felt shocked." Uhh why are you hugging me. Not that I am complaining "

" I love hugs and cuddles and you are here so you are going to suffer the consequences of that " said Peter and the other eternal chuckled and rested  in the older Eternal's  embrace.

They cuddled for about half an hour until the old eternal felt the younger  eternal that he was cuddling with  getting heavier.

He looked down at him and noticed that he was asleep. He smiled to himself then carried the other eternals down to his room and put him on his bed then wrapped him. In the covers.

" Good night druig " he mumbled.

Chapter done.