Chapter 15

Peter's pov.

So the 10 eternals are after me trying to find me since I ' Killed '. Not good.

A celstial sensed my powers. I should have known that before doing it. Stupid me.

I am sitting in my room reading another book. I looked at the sky for a second or was already dark outside and the stars have filled the sky. I love this time of the day.

I stood up fro memy bed and put my book down then went to the balcony and snapped my hand as my bed appeared beside me.

I layed on it and raised my hand to the sky. I closed my eyes and concentrated. The stars and the moons started moving and the sky color changed

 The stars and the moons started moving and the sky color changed

Thsi is so beautiful. I live my powers. I also love using it for the good.

Thsi will most likely grab Tha ayyenetuon if the group. I don't have a problem if they found me. In fact I want them to find me.

I have been hiding for a very long time. I should show myself but I just don't know when.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I was ready to sleep until I felt a very dark presence somewhere near the place so I decided to check it.

I quickly stood up and teleported myself to where I felt that dark presence was.

What I saw was a woman. She was a white woman with dark brown hair and light brown at the end with a light blue eyes.

I think she sensed me because she turned around and looked straight into my eyes.

I moved towards her with my hands in my pockets and I saw her standing still.

" Hello ma'am" I said and she gave me a smile. Damn that's the most fake smile I have ever seen in my entire life.

" Hello young man." She said. Young? I could be your first great grandpa honey.

I touched her shoulder and I saw that she had a firm of magic blocking me from going to her mind. I used my Telepathy that I have copied from druig and broke her shield then started seeing her memories.

It took me a few seconds until I finished seeing all the information I need.

" Agatha harkness. About a thousand years old. You are here for some thing called chaos magic? " I asked and I saw her eyes widened.

I was suddenly pushed back by what looked like dark purple energy. I looked ta the woman and I saw her shape changing.

She still had the same face shape but the only difference is that now she had black hair and was wearing a purple thing. Ooh are we found to fight.

" How do you do that. I have psionic resistance " She saudnd I smiled.

I them said " Oh you know being a  God like being helps me with that."

I saw her eyes widen a little. She stated flying and I saw her create an energy blast.

" You will not stop me from taking that chaos magic " she said and sent that magic vakst towards me.

I stayed in my place and raised my hand as I started absorbing the blast. She looked at me shocked  for a few seconds then created another energy blasts at me which I either absorbed or just moved out of its way.

She teleported somewhere I didn't know until I felt my spider sense go off. I quickly dodged her from after me.

I teleported to where she was and created a chain trapping the witch inside of it.

She tried to absorb it but failed miserably.

" You can't absorb it. It's cosmic energy. Not magic " I said and I saw her still trying to absorb it failing again.

" I don't want to hurt you so I'll just do this." I said and I tapped my hand on her, then used my powers and turned her into the woman I saw first.

I removed the chains and she thanked me and talked to me as a normal old women.

When I read her memories I saw this book called the darkhold and I saw how dark and powerful it is.

It was so dangerous to keep for anyone to see so I just clapped my hands and the book appeared in my room. Ahh strong me.

I went back to my home and saw the hook I just saw and I must say this has stuff I don't know.

I was about to read some stuff from it until I sensed the team I've neem waiting for so long to meat.

Couldn't they come later I hist finished fighting the villain number idk what thus month.

I sighed and opened my door and sat on the rooftop. This will be fun.

Chapter done.