Chapter 16

Third pov.

The group of 10 eternals just arrived at queen's in New York after their leader Ajak have sensed him their due to the sense that the Celestial have gave her.

They were looking for him for a few seconds while still unaware of what exactly they should do after they do find him.

" I'd say we just give him to Arishem after all it's the orders that we need to follow " said druig who was getting bored from all the searching they have been doing.

" That's the best thing we can do " answered ikaris agreeing with the idea of the other eternal.

" Or we can just keep him with us until the celestials ask us to give him to them." said sprite.

" Well you guys we can choose what to do later for now. We are here " said ajak and they all looked at the house they just received.

 We are here " said ajak and they all looked at the house they just received

" Ooh it's a cool house " said sprite.

" Yeah it's coll but now let's enter and see who is there and try to finish this " Said kingo.

The whole team tried to step in only for them to be blocked by what looked like a golden shield.

" Whats that ? Sersi try to transmute it into something " Said ajak and serse tried to do what she was asked only for her to be blocked as if she had no power over it.

" What's happening that's like our powers " asked gilgamesh who is considered the kindest of his team.

" Oh thats because it is. " said Peter was he strayed levitating down from his room hole the whole team was looking at him.

" Who are you? " asked ikaris looking at the shape shifted teenager.

" Hello my name is Jared I'm 19 and I never learned how to fucking read. " said peter and most of them looked at him with confusion.

" A vine?" said kingo and Peter nodded. " Yeah I know those their the best "

Peter agve him a smile and a thumbs up then looked at Ajak." How may I help you? Eternals. " said Peter seeing everyone eyes widen.

" How do you know that" Said ikaris as he started channeling his cosmic powers to his heat vision.

" Why should I tell you? Ikaris" Said Peter shocking the eternals even more. " Is he a devient ? " mumbled phastos and they all heard him.

" I don't know am I " Said Peter messing with the other heroes.

" That's it " Said ikaris as he shit the other eternal with his heat beam.

Peter looked at the beam and raised his hand as the beam dissappeared as if it was never their.

The other eternals looked ta him with shock for a few seconds but then ragained their composure. After they did that they all went to try and capture the first eternal which they all still didn't recognize.

Peter quickly snapped his hand and they all appeared on another planet.

"Wha the" said ikaris.

" I don't want to hurt anyone foen their now come at me "

Ikaris hearing what he said ran towards him to punch him on my for Peter to catch his punch and punch him to another place.

" You're a good fighter ikaris. I appreciate you. And I say you are a very powerful person too. " said Peter and the other eternal smirked.

Ikaris continued fighting the first eternal and the other eternals followed in trying to help their teammate.

Peter continued winning the other people of his race in every shape Nad form. If they tried to use their powers on him he would just erase it, absorb it or fight it with the same power.

They continued their fight for hours. They all had alot if stamina and they were easily able to continue fighting.
Those hours started turning to days of them fighting.

It took them about a full week of fighting  until the 10 eternals kind of gave up knowing that they aren't capable of beating that being.

Druig and sprite fell on their knees as they felt like they both are  giving up and knowing that their teammates are going to follow in suit.

The other eyeranla forced themselves to continue fighting while Peter was still continuing easily.

About another 2 days all the 10 eternals were down except ikaris who was still forcing himself to stand up.

Peter ended up winning on ikaris who fell down to his knees unable to continue moving.

Peter looked at druig and saw he have hurt him so hard. He started walking towards him as the latter felt a hint of fear.

Insteda of hitting him or Hutto g him which was what druig expected Peter sat down and put his hand on the other eternals hsoladet and started healing him.

He let out his powers and the other eternals all healed from the injuries that they still had.

" Why would you heal me " asked duih and Peter gave him a smile.

" I am not your enemy. I just saw that fighting you was fun. I know why you are looking for me and i am ready to go to the Celestial that asked you to get me." He said as he moved towards Ajak.

" Really? " asked sersi and Peter nodded. " But if I am going then you are all going with me so you could exactly know who and what you were fighting "

The others looked at each other until they all nodded. They all held each other's hands and Ajak activated her Celestial Communication Sphère and they all teleported to the Celestial.

When they saw the Celestial they all bent their head a little while Peter looked ta him as if he didn't care what he was looking at.

" Yo Arishem whatsup " said Peter and the redt of the eternal looked ta him weirdly. " Do you know hp you are talking to That's a celstial " said phastos.

" Yeah I am aware of that and I am sure he know me very well right arishem "

" That's right... Petrov. " Answered the celstial shocking the other eternals even more.

" Sir please explain "said Ajak to the Celestial.

The Celestial then answered her " This is Petrov. The first eternal "

Chapter done.