Chapter 8

Peter POV.

I just arrived at where thanos is and seeing the place I'd say he is going to nowhere.

"What are you planning, thanos?" I spat and he just looked at me as if he's not giving a shit who I am "I want the 6 infinity stones. With those I will be able to erase half of the organic beings in the universe"

I just looked at him with confusion "Why in the world do you want to do that? To show that you're the strongest, to rule, for no reason?"

He looked at me and from my mask I would say their was a hint of hurt in his eyes. He then spoke

"I am from a planet called titan. My planet became threatened by the imminent catastrophic collapse of overpopulation. I suggested killing half of the population of my planet entirely at random, freeing the rest from starvation. However, my idea was considered too drastic, an act of genocide, and was dismissed by my people, who exiled me from Titan for my suggestion. However, my warnings were proven right, as Titan was subsequently devastated over the decades as well as rendered nearly uninhabitable, and my own race was reduced to extinction, leaving only me remaining."

I looked at him and I felt sad for him. I know what it's like to have no one there for you. I've felt that being alone my entire life, and I respect what he wants but the way he is doing it is just wrong.

I sighed and then spoke "I respect that but I can't let you do that." he just gave me what I would call a smile but I'm not really sure.

He said "Then come fight me and let's finish this quick" I nodded then ran towards him but instead of punching him I teleported both of us to a completely empty planet with no beings  or plants.

"A witch, wizard, sorcerer, what are you ? I know types of magic but something is different about you" he said and I just smirked "Don't worry big guy you'll know soon"

The combat then started we both ran towards each other and I think he is looking down on me because he isn't using any stone. He punched me and I just stopped his punch making his eyes widen for a second.

I punched him straight in the stomach hard enough to make a shockwave that caused a crater in the ground we were standing on. He was sent back to a mountain causing its destruction, he got up and ran toward me to punch me again.

We both continued our fight for a few minutes both of us trying to hit the other to deal as mush damage as possible. I was easily in an advantage even though I wasn't using any strength or power.

I was holding back and I knew it. My strength would kill him especially since it's out of control.

After about 20 minutes I think he already gave up trying to defeat me like that so he ended up sending a heat beam from his eyes which I just kept dodging and punched him on his face. ( A/N : Thaos has the powers like his version in the comics.)

"How are you not shocked. It's like you know my powers" He said. I smiled and looked at him "Thanos of titan, an eternal with deviant genes, why would I be shocked from some cosmic energy manipulation"

He looked at me with shock and wide eyes and I took that moment to attack him and sent him flying to another mountain and the same thing that happened before happened now.

It was a few seconds until all the parts of the mountain were completely destroyed and the titan was out his anger leaking out.

He held the infinity gauntlet and I saw the purple stone which I recognized as the powers stone starting to glow.

I looked around and saw a planet beside us starting to crumble and fall down on us.

Well fuck.

Chapter done.