Chapter 20

Peter's pov.

I arrived at home and stepped in but I wasn't able to find anyone. Weird were would they go.

I saw an object with a hologram most likely created by phastos. I checked it and I found out that they had to go to different places to fight some deviants and that I don't need to do because they ça do it on their own.

OK cool I guess I can see that darkhold book thing. I ran to my room even tho it looked more like I teleported but whatever.

I opened the case that I kept the book in because the book is dangerous I can feel it.

I took the book out and sat down and I must say this book is really powerful I can feel it trying to mess with my brain too bad for whoever is trying to do it that I have a telepathic resistance.

I opened the book and it's full of different stuff. Wait I remember this it's the book that chthon one of the elder gods who turned into demons wrote in the past.

I never knew where he was trapped I just knew that Chthon managed to escape the God-Eater by creating another dimension, the Flickering Realms. Along with his "brother" Set's Serpent Sea, and the Flickering Realms were the first two Inner Planes, dimensions located in the close vicinity of Earth.

Chthon wrote this Darkhold, inscribing all his arcane knowledge on scrolls made from indestructible parchment and left them behind to serve as a physical link between Earth and his new home should he ever choose to return. It was said to have infinite knowledge.

I read through the book trying to find where to find the demon because I was bored and it's kind of hard to do it. The dark magic inside the book is literally trying to force me to use it.

I was finally able to find where he was. He was at Mount Wundagore. After doing my research I found out that it was a mountain located in the Transian Mountain Range, in the Eastern European country of Transia, overlooking East Transia,the country's capital.It peaked at 11,675 feet.

I quickly teleported their and entered the cave and this place is creepy I would prefer to stay at home but no I had to let my boredom take the best of me.

After I entered the room I noticed the book trying to take control over me even stronger. I can understand why that is happening.

I followed what the book said in order to visit the elder God. I started opening a portal which had a red hue to it. Hmm interesting.

I finished doing the portal and slammed my hand in the middle of the portal while channeling magic to it.

A few seconds the portal opened and I fell through but I was able to fly before anything else happened. I saw the dimension that he created and yuck its not good to be here for a long time this place stinks.

I am guessing he sensed me becuase almost immediately I felt his magic behind me. I tienes around and I saw him with his Tenticles like shape.

" Hello chthon " I said and I saw him getting angry. Damn chill I just said hi

" What are you doing in my realm mortal " he roared / shouted whatever.

" Mortal? Excuse you I am older than you asshole and I am immortal" I said and I am guessing he didn't even try to listen to me.

He sent u huge energy blast I am guessing it could literally destroy a planet. I quickly raised my hand and literally erased the attack from existence.

I saw him getting angrier he went another attack towards me but this time I absorbed so I could see what kind of power this is. And oh my God he sure has alot of power and very dangerous power that is.

" How dis you ansorb that " he roared again and I just shrugged.

" I am the successor / Jailer or whatever of a beyonder so yeah." I said and I think he didn't get it.

" Beyonder are a very powerful race. The only person above them is the one above all they are even stronger than eternity, infinite and all those cosmic entities. " I said and I can feel him being shocked.

" you are chthon an elder God turned demon. I have seen you in the past before you turned into a demon and now I had accès to your book so I came to meet you because I was bored  " I said.

" What do you want else." He asked and I stopped to think for a moment.

" Well how about this. We make a deal. You give me some of your magic when I ask you to. I most likely won't because I don't really need it  "

" What am I gaining grom that. " he asked.

" Well you will have one of the strongest beings in the multiverse carrying around your magic. And if you were able to leave this dimension you will have soemoen to fight using your powers and well see who is better at using it. So what do you say? "

" Fine " he said and brought one of his near me and I high-fived it.

" Well goodbye chthon. " I said and left the portal then headed  back to my house.

I stepped in and noticed that the guys are still not here maybe they have something to do its not like  I spent alot of time in that place.

I went to my room and opened the darkhold and started searching more for scarlet witch.

I opened a hologram and asked it to show me the people who posses chaos magic. And channels so eof that magic to the hologram to fasten the process.

The hologram took a few seconds then it showed me and maximoff. Not shocking I expected it.

A few seconds later another person appeared. Wait isn't that BILLY.

Chapter done.