Chapter 10

3rd POV.

The reality stone was put into an Enchanted ring that Peter made out of Uru that he personally Enchanted.

The power stone on the other hand was out into a necklace that he also created of Enchanted Uru.

He hid the 2 relics with the rest of his relics and made sure that he at one point will put them back in their original places.

After Thanos was defeated, his black order thought that he did so his second in command decided to start the fight in wakanda so that they could get the mind stone of vision.

So the out riders were ready to attack with the black order. But so were the wakandans and the avengers.

With a cry from T'Challa, the Wakandan army and avengers charged to meet the Outriders in close combat.

Shuri was working on healing vision. After they found out that thanos was defeated the heroes decided to heal vision instead of trying to remove the stone from his head.

Wanda was with shuri not wanting to leave her boyfriend. Pietro on the other hand was helping taking down the outriders along side the rest of the heroes and Wakandans.

During that time Thor was with racoon, and groot trying to create a new weapon to take down thanos not knowing that he was already defeated.

However, as the battle intensified, the Wakandans and the Avengers were slowly overwhelmed by the seemingly never-ending numbers of Outriders.

One by one, Barnes, T'Challa, Rogers and Banner were mobbed and forced to the ground by the sheer number of the outtiders they were fighting.

War Machine was also blindsided and grounded by Obsidian.

However, the tide of the battle suddenly turned when the Bifrost Bridge beamed down from the sky into the center of the battlefield, scattering the Outriders.

The newly forged Stormbreaker emerged from the Bridge, cutting swaths through the Outriders. To the astonishment and delight of the Avengers and defending army, Thor, Rocket Raccoon and Groot stepped out of the Bridge into the battlefield, confronting the Outriders.

Thor used Stormbreaker to single-handedly destroy a large element of the Outriders in a single lightning-charged slam, before joining the melee.

To further turn the tide back in their favor, the Outrider dropships suddenly released a force of Threshers.

Burrowing underneath the Wakandan barrier, the Threshers wreaked havoc across the Wakandan army, forcing T'Challa to order a retreat. Observing from Shuri's lab, Scarlet Witch realized that her allies were outmatched once again.

Abandoning her post in the lab to assist on the battlefield, Maximoff used her powers to disable a wave of Threshers, rescuing Black Widow and Okoye before throwing the Threshers into numerous Outriders, crushing them instantly.

Despite Maximoff's reinforcement bolstering the defenders, her intervention proved to be a crucial blunder. The entire battle and the Thresher reinforcements were merely a diversion to draw out Maximoff, leaving Vision unguarded.

Once informed by Proxima Midnight that Maximoff was on the battlefield, Corvus Glaive launched his attack, having covertly infiltrated Shuri's lab. Despite one of the guards attempt to hold Glaive off, she was quickly incapacitated.

Shuri, who was not yet finished healing vision and woefully unprepared for battle, blasted Glaive with one of her gauntlets, but failed to stop him and was knocked aside as well.

Vision then furiously tackled Glaive, sending them both out a window and into the surrounding forests near the battlefield.

Realizing that Vision was compromised, sam notified the Avengers before being downed by an Outrider.

Banner and Maximoff moved  to assist Vision. Immediately afterwards, Maximoff was ambushed and nearly killed by Midnight " You'll die alone" Said midnight. "

"She's not alone. " said a voice and midnight turned back to see Black Widow and Okoye.

Midnight ran towards them with her Speer. In the ensuing melee, Midnight began to gain the upper hand and nearly killed natasha , but was grabbed by Maximoff's telekinetic powers and thrown into the path of a passing Thresher, gruesomely shredding and killing her.

Meanwhile, Glaive continued to assault the weakened Vision, joined by Obsidian.

Banner quickly arrived to assist, engaging Obsidian in a duel. Falling into a nearby waterfall, Banner called for reinforcements to stop Glaive as he fought.

However, Obsidian began to gain the upper hand, severing the Hulkbuster's left arm. In response, Banner attempted to bring out the Hulk to turn the tables, to no avail.

Frustrated, Banner resolved to handle Obsidian himself, managing to trap the latter's arm in the severed Hulkbuster arm.

Activating the arm's repulsor thrusters, Banner sent Obsidian flying into the Wakandan energy barrier, where he was incinerated on impact with the barrier, killing him.

In the forests above, Glaive continued to torment Vision, stabbing and further crippling the android. However, Vision was saved by the sudden arrival of none other than the Spider-Man that just fought thanos a few hours ago.

He told Vision to run while he held off Glaive. Peyer managed to disarm Glaive, and his enemy was quickly overpowered.

Before Glaive could do anything , he was suddenly impaled from behind and killed by Vision, having taken and used Glaive's own weapon against him.

"Hello sir vision." Said the eternal and the robot looked at him with a little shock "Spiderman I am flattered to see you but why are you here"

" This is my planet and home isn't it?" Said spoderman and the vision smiled at him. He held the robot and started slinging back to shury's  lab.

He broke in and shuri was still their "Princess, I am spiderman would you please help Mr vision here?"

"Yeah please get him here quickly" She said and he did. She started her experiment to heal him and the eternal infused some power into the machine she was using to heal him faster.

"I think you should go help spiderman" She said and he nodded, then swung outside the lab and shouted "He need some milk" making the princess shed a fake tear showing how proud she was from her newly found fellow vine lord.

Meanwhile With the remaining members of the Black Order defeated, the Outriders were routed, fleeing back to their dropships in a desperate attempt to escape.

However, Peter, Thor and the Wakandan air force gave pursuit, destroying the dropships one by one as they attempted to flee to space.

There were a big number of Outrider which Peter ended up defeating easily with the help of the other heroes and even gaining alot of respect from other people.

When the outriders were all defeated Peter helped taking all the harmed people to hospitals in order to heal them.

He was in the same room as the other avengers including t'challa and vision.

"Why did you take so long to come here? " said pietro and Peter sighed "I was helping in the city, there were alot of of those and I couldn't just leave the people their to die." he answered which wasn't a lie because their really was a lot of those that he had to fight after thanos and before appearing in wakanda.

" Mhm" said pietro. The rest of the avenger didn't say anything they were out of energy. Until strange spoke "What about thanos all we know is that he was defeated we know nothing else."

The rest of the people in the room including Peter shrugged their shoulders and strange sighed while Thor was still in his own world clutching his teeth for not being able to get revenge for his brother.

Chapter done.