A/N

Alright guys this isn't a chapter but I most likely will publish a chapter or more today.

This is just me trying to explain somethings.

1. This story timeline is after everything that happened in the mcu maybe but that doesn't mean that I won't add stuff from the comics.

2. For the people who don't know Peter is kind of really unstoppable but that's literally the point of the story but don't worry I will add very powerful enemies in the future.

3. For the people who don't understand how exactly Peter is so powerful then they most likely don't know how powerful beyonders are.

I will explain and give an example of how poerful they are from the comics.

The beyonder were able to take down infinity, eternity and all the cosmic entities all around the multiverse.

3 beyonder were literally able to take down the living tribunal who was the literal embodiment of the multiverse. I guess that shows you just how much poerful those beings are.

4. Peter will most likely get even more powerful but so would everyone else because it would be more fun. Also Wanda becoming the scarlet witch is going to happen soon.

5. If you want to add anything to the story : Beings / powers / Villains / heroes I will gladly accept adding them 😁

6. I literally forgot about the fact that I have the x men and the mutants in the story until a few chapters ago but I will find a way to add them don't worry.

7. I asked who you want Peter with before but no one answered so hopefully you will answer now. Do you want him with druig or a harem?

8. If there is anything wrong 2ith the story tell me and I will make sure to try and fix it.

That's all I have to say till now. Take care and make sure that you and everyone you love and care about are also safe.

Bye.