Chapter 19

Third pov.

The day after all if that happened Peter woke up the whole team and made them breakfast and they all sat down.

They all just a hanged around talking about alot of different stuff. After they all were done Peter started his college valsses which he decided to take online so that he would stay with his friends.

When his class's were done he got up and saw everyone in the room looking at him with bored faces.

" How did you survive through all that " groaned sprite.

" That hurts my brain even with my Telepathy " said druig.

" That was terrifying and I rather not hear those things again " said kingo.

" Shouldn't you already know all of those?" Asked phastos.

" Yeah I do know all of those but I find studying really fun. Also you guys are over reacting it's not that bad. " answered Peter

" Yeah it wasn't that bad it's just some studies " said ikaris.

" Thank you ikaris  " said Peter as he flashed the other eternal a smile making him look away.

" Anyways do you have anything to do now Peter because we don't. And your ai told us that their is no deviants anywhere " asked ajak

" Yeah I have patrol now. If you want I can I can open a hologram for you to see what it's like to be spiderman" Saud Peter and ebwryin ein the room nodded their head excited to finally do something.

Peter opened the hologram and activated his suit.

" Your suit is cool " said makkari and Peter gave her a smile and thanked her.

He jumped if the window and started swinging around the city while everyone was looking in awe except ikaris who found it pretty normal due to him being able to fly.

He started swinging all around the city until he reached the building he normally stays on.

He was able to stop a mugger and Sav wa few more people gaining praise from his new friends which made him smile and rub his head while thanking them over and over again.

He continued swinging around the city until he saw someone. Billy or William. He was about to Gia nd say hi to the kid only to see someone that he dint exactly want to see.

William was with Wanda. Peter si st like Wanda.

Peter's pov.

I opened my speaker and started talking to the guys.

" Hey guys I'm going to close the hologram I have to talk to someone real fast " I said and I heard a bunch of yeah / okay.

I closed the hologram and headed down towards my favorite kid. Trying to know why in the world he is talking to wanda. Oh wait she might be his idol or something but like come on can't he just go with th e pietro guy I think he is cooler.

I sat in a tree and saw Billy with a guy that I couldn't recognize. He was a blond boy with blue eyes and a black earring.

I decided to go and say hi to Billy and maybe I could known who this boy is and make sure that he isn't trying to hurt the kid

I jumped down from the tree I was sitting on and Billy seemed to find me immediately.

" Hello Billy." I said and he ran towards me and tackled me in a hug " Hello spiderman " he said and gave me a smile.

The blond boy came towards us when Billy let go of me and he smiled ta Billy and held his hand. Ooh is this teddy.

" Hello spider_man sir. " he said. Umm sir no thanks.

" Hello there. Let me guess you are teddy right? " I asked and I  saw him tilt his  with confusion.

" Yeah that's my nickname. How do you know it? " he asked.

"Oh your little boyfriend here told me" I said and I saw the boy look at Billy with a smirk and Billy looked way blushing. Uh young love.

" Anyways I hope that Billy told you about what happened to him because as his boyfriend you should make sure that he is always protected and stuff.

"You mean when you saved him from those disgusting women. Yeah he told me I am really grateful for you Mr spider man." He said and I patted his head.

" It's okay kid just make sure that Billy is always safe I don't want my child getting hurt " I joked and I saw Billy face turning even more red.

" Yeah sure I'll make sure of that  " he said and hugged Billy from behind and gave him a kiss on the cheak.

" Now I just wanted to ask why were you with scarlet witch. I was passing by and I saw you together " I asked and I saw Billy look scared for a second then regain his confidence.

" Um I get bullied about being gay and today while I was leaving the school I was really hurt so the scarlet witch healed my injuries and told me to stick up to myself  and that I shouldn't let anyone bully me " he said and I felt my anger raise a little but then I calmed down.

" Did you know about the bullying teddy " I asked and I saw him nod.

" I told him but he threatened to hurt the bully really bad so I keep him away from him as much as possible " Billy said and his boyfriend nodded.

" Hmm I see." I said then brought Billy to me and gave him a hug and gave his boyfriend a thumbs up indicating how proud I am from his actions. He understood it and gave me a smile.

I then let go of billy and patted his head. " Well kid I have to go. Crime doesn't stop around here. Also don't forget to text me" I said and I saw both of them nod

I jumped up while waving for them and I saw him giving me small waves which made me smild even bigger than before.

Chapter done.