Chapter 17

Third pov.

The ten eternals eyes widened as they received the information.

" What!" ikaris  shouted.

" Isn't he a myth " Said makkari using sign language.

" I am certainly not " answered the eternal using the same sign language.

" But doesn't  he look so young? " asked gilgamesh.

Peter looked at him then said " Shape shifting. "

He then started shifting back to his original shape. In front of the eternals an the celestial appeared a man with alot of muscles, brown hair, hazel eyes and a good clean beard . The boy no the man was more buff than ikaris himself.

They looked at him and gave them a smile making some of them blush.       "He looks hot" said druig who never was someone to keep his opinion to himself.

" I agree " said sprite.

" Are you guys for real we are in the presence of a celestial and you are talking about his looks " said ikaris

" Sorry ikaris but you can't really speak with your face flushing like that " said ajak making the rest of them snicker.

" Anyways how about we explain to them everything " asked peter and the celstial nodded.

" Eternals. This is Petrov the first eternal He was created by us to be the ' Perfect ' eternal, which he was but we didn't know that it  came with a cost. ON the day he was born  he accidentally consumed on wkf the most powerful beings in the multiverse. It was a hybrid between a celestial and a beyonder. After all the other eternals were born the celestials left and we took away Petrov with us .
Their he was Locked in a place that like an endless hole in the universe by none other than the is the Celestial.
He struggled for thousands of years trying to break out of there . In that place his body was constantly broken, he was always getting different types  of experiments and torture so that that celestials could know what was so special about the said eternal. He oh had 1 celestial Tha helped him and that was me . And now here he is "

After the celestial was done with explaining all the eternals had faces of shock and pity.

" Well chear up guys I am out of their and I am considered  a hero on earth and I just reunited with my friend "

" A hero? " Asked phastos and Peter nodded.

" Yeah I'm spiderman. Don't tell anyone it's supposed to be a secret " He said then activated his suit.

" I am not even shocked at this point " Said sprite and the other agreed with her.

" Anyways is their anything else we have to discuss? " Asked Peter and Ajak nodded " Yeah the fact that you stopped the emergence of an eternal "

" Oh yeah. Well yes I did in fact do that and I am okay with it. I would never accept the destruction of the planet that I see as my home even if it means that I will have the whole universe agianst me. Also most of you were planning on doing the same "

" Is that true. " aksed the Celestial and most of the team nodded their head." What is it that is so special about That planet. "

" The people of this planet changed us. They showed alot of difference than other planets. The humans became like family for most of us. " answered Ajak.

The rest of the team. Including ikaris nodded their head at their leaders saying.

" Do you feel the same way Petrov  " aksed the Celestial and the first etern nodded his head.

" Fine then that planet will stay under your protection and I will make sure of that. Petrov will also stay with you and help you in protecting that place. But keep all of that a secret  "

" Really." Asked thena and the Celestial gave her a yes.

" Why would you change your mind this quickly si.   " said ikaris.

" You all have shown love toward that planet. That  the first reason. The other is that the last thing I plan on doing is fighting Petrov especially since he can easily erase me along side this universe from existence. "

" He can ? " Asked makkari and peyer smiled at her " of course I can. I am one of the most powerful beings out their. "

" And I feel like you will be getting even more powerful sooner. "Said the celstial " Why is that? " asked Peter.

" You can see into the future. why don't you check it yourself. " he answered.

" Nah I don't like doing that. I feel wrong when I do it " Answered Peter.

" Well as you wish. Until next time. "said arushem as he teleported away.

After that Peter teleported himself and the other eternals to his house as he started explaining stuff in bigger details and told them a few stories that he went through.

Chapter done.